What Do You Want for Christmas?

Options
I have no idea so I figured your wishes could give me some. So pretend I am Santa and tell me what YOU want :flowerforyou:.

Replies

• GingerSnark
    Options
    a permanent job that offers insurance that pays me what I am worth, my family to all stop fighting with each other over nothing & speak to each other again and if said family can all get together for Christmas
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I want an iPod, a digital kitchen scale, a Heart Rate Monitor, and gift cards for clothes.
  • beahawk
    beahawk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    An elliptical for morning cardio!
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    A Heart Rate Monitor.....that will tell me actual calories burned.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    an i Phone 4. and gift cards for clothes.

and for my mother-in-law to go to....oh nevermind, that's not very nice.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Zumba Fitness for the Wii
    EA Sports Active: More Workouts for the Wii

Oh, and I'll give you a gift too - can you take about 2 inches off each of my thighs and 3 inches off my hips? Then I can fit into some of the cute clothes in my closet that haven't been worn in 5 1/2 years. Thanks!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I want a new sewing machine.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Target has really cute mid-calf high slippers called MukLukeez or something. I have them on my feet (I put them on in the parking lot) they're Fair Isle Knit on the outside and faux fur on the inside and $15 right now, but $20 normally. If you live someplace even mildly cold (hello Alabama) they're worth the add to the list.

and me? Sequins. Might be because I can fit into clothes from stores that add sequins :wink:
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    to spend christmas with my family...to wish that all my family stays healthy n lives long...to just sit back and watch others be happy...(like my 3yr old son) to see his face light up... to have all the kids in my area receive the gifts they want even tho there are so many family without work around here! to keep working the job i have and mabe even gain a part time job..n for my hubby to keep working along with my dad...to wish i could help the needy this time of year
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You know if I really thought and had a wish? That my family could all be together for the holidays.[all over the east coast] As far as the material things,you always have wants and never seems to end & is really not important to me. If the world could just be positive,get along,& everyone would just see the positive in each other, we would all be better for it. Thank you for posting the topic! Merry Christmas & Happy holidays to everyone!
    May you all think positive,be positive, & the desired goals will be yours!:wink:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My little boy to start walking so I don't have to carry his silly butt every where? Um.. Less stress for my husband. To drop another 40lbs? Hahah.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Just a little acknowledgement for all that I do for others, and maybe the family take over a little more of the caregiver responsibility without *****ing everytime they have to do a little bit.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow, I used a bad word and I was automatically censored, gotta love technology, I guess.
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    havent gotten presents besides money from dad in years. oh wait bf got me ear rings last year except i didnt have preirced ears. so i want not to be stressed and broke. while i am having wishful thinking might as well say piece on Earth and all that other impossible stuff. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    Dearest Santa
    I have tried to be really good this year, but being naughty is so fun. I totally have 5 wishes this year....

I want a remote that controls my children :) and if you could throw in a button for the husband Id be super happy

I want a treadmill so my chunky butt can stop complaining its to cold to walk lol.

I want a HRM cause I like to cheat hahaha

I want a BIG HUGE piece of chocolate cake that will not attatch itself to my *kitten*

But my true wish is that my children accomplish all they want and more. And that they give as much of themselves as possible to help mankind...Foor them to retain their innocence that makes everyone totally awesome!
  • thehealthyone
    Options
    All I really want is my DENTAL BILL COVERED...to to be HEALTHY, and to KEEP LOSING...and to get my son on board with EXERCISE..so for him, I want a HRM..... and we'd love to share another apple..that is..an iPad! heehee...I really need some more YOGA PANTS and some LEG WARMERS..these skinny legs are getting pretty chilly! I could use another YOGA MAT..and ORGANIC SWEETS throughout the month! O, and some SHAKEOLOGY, and SUPERPUMP would be nice in the stocking too!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    A new Ipod.
    The Eclipse DVD.
    Turbo Fire workout DVD's.
    A weighted vest.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Just ordered my Xmas present to myself:

SAINT LUIS REY SERIE G CHURCHILL 7.00 x 58
    PUNCH GRAN PURO SESENTA 6.25 x 60
    CONSUEGRA ROTHSCHILD #9 4.50 x 50
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Dear Santa,

This year I will not be able to "help out" as much as I have in the past. This year instead of giving cash or merchandise donations I can give my time and effort. Things are somewhat thin around here this year, but I have plenty of time since I no longer have a job that takes 60-80 hours of my week. I have enjoyed the gift of time I received last year. Actually it probably saved my life. However, I would really like to have a job I enjoyed for about 30-40 hours a week, that would pay me for actual hours worked. Got something like that in your "goodie bag"? A little slice of affordable health care would be awesome too. The only other thing I could wish for would not be for me, but for my brother. I know he isn't able to tell you himself at this point, and I am sure he would not ask for it for himself anyway, but many of his family and friends would like to give him the gift of peace. That one is probably a little beyond your scope, but if you could pass the request on up the ladder it would be appreciated. As usual I wish for the people of the earth a bit of common sense since "world peace" is a futile request. Bless you Santa and all your helpers! Merry Christmas to all.

MzBug
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I want a HRM and some money for new Clothes :)