overweight mom of 2 looking for friends and encouragement

Options
Like my subject says I am an overweight mother of 2 who is new to MFP. My husband has lost 95 lbs using this site for encouragement and I am hoping to do the same. Im new to dieting and exercising so all the help and encouragement is welcome just send invite.

Replies

• Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am a mom of 4, married and use to weigh 330pds! Good luck, you got this!
  • jalence
    jalence Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am an overweight mother of 3, also new to diet and exercise. My goal is to get back to my prepregnancy weight before my firstborn goes off to college... this fall. :-) Congrats to your husband, that is awesome!
  • fitmomforu
    fitmomforu Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 on a fitness journey. Anyone add me it's a great way to keep positive and share ideas!! Welcome!!!
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jill! I'm a wife & SAHM. I'm on everyday, I love to encourage & be encouraged, feel free to add me, anyone :D
  • Shay_l
    Shay_l Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome! Although I joined MFP sometime ago, I have never committed to the site. So, I'm using March to 're-dedicate' myself. I am also overweight and wanting to overhaul my life. Recently, I've witnessed family members struggle with health-related issues and it has confirmed for me, that now is the time. Hopefully we can motivate one another.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a SAHM to two young boys. Feel free to add me if you like ????
  • IsaTexDesigner
    IsaTexDesigner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im a sahm mom to a wild 2 yr old. Im new to MFP too! Feel free to add me!
  • JaimeH5
    JaimeH5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 3 and a full time student.

Please feel free to add me :flowerforyou: