Friends = Motivation

Options
I'm a pretty competitive person and I love feeding off of the friends I've made already. I enjoy asking questions and seeing all of these responses on my page. I am learning and growing even just being here for a couple weeks. I even dropped some pounds! If you're looking for a very interactive person to be friends with? Add me with a message :)

Replies

• TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello.....request sent.
  • jessicaandersen513
    Options
    Hi, I have been trying to diet for a long time and I do really good for about 2 weeks then it all goes down hill. I hope that this time I can actually stick to the diet and make a new life style change! Really hope to find some friends and all feed off of each others success.
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been trying to diet for a long time and I do really good for about 2 weeks then it all goes down hill. I hope that this time I can actually stick to the diet and make a new life style change! Really hope to find some friends and all feed off of each others success.

Don't consider it a diet! You're making a lifestyle change! :wink:
  • wordsandmusic51
    wordsandmusic51 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    What she ^^^^ said...never say diet! It is about a complete change in how you think about food in relation to the rest of your life. You are creating a happier and healther you by make better, conscious choices. :) You can do it!
  • newrhapsody33
    newrhapsody33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Never Say Diet was a (non-)diet book that I actually enjoyed. Nice not to feel judged, faulted, etc., there's enough of that in this world! Pure encouragement in that book. Also, I'm finding, lots of encouragement here from interactive, positive friends.
  • JaimeH5
    JaimeH5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :smile: