Any Herbalife Peeps?

Options
I wanted to see if there was anyone else that is on a weight loss journey with Herbalife? I have been calorie counting for 17 months now and have decided to add Herbalife to my journey for a few months. I start it on this upcoming Sunday 2/23/14 & needed more supportive friends.

Replies

• Kim24S
    Kim24S Posts: 22
    Options
    I just started Herbalife last week. Trust me, I'm the biggest non-believer when it comes to drink this and lose weight. But in 8 days, I lost almost 5 lbs. That is without doing anything extra for exercise and the weekend I didn't do the shakes. Right now, I'm only consuming 2 shakes daily (breakfast and lunch). And I only take the multivitamins and cell activator only once a day. I've cut out soda, and some treats/snacks. My HBL coach says to use the jello powder mix for the shake flavoring, but I've been using the Mio water flavoring and have no troubles. Also I use water instead of milk for the shakes. Once I lose a bit more, I am going to start exercising more and doing more of a well balanced meal plan, with high protein snacks.

You can it, try different recipes and find a flavor that you love and the rest will be easy!
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Here! I do one shake almost every day!
  • marleezaneshylo
    marleezaneshylo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey had me! i just started on my herbalife journey
  • Shantee614
    Options
    I'm currently doing herbalife
  • P3MK
    P3MK Posts: 23
    Options
    Im on Herbalife, and lost just over 7lbs in a month. But I havent lost anything in the last couple of weeks :(

Looking at running it along side Turbo Fire DVD's as well as it really needs a bit of both!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm an Advocare peep :wink: , not Herbalife peep, but my dad sells Herbalife and gives me shake canisters whenever I need them so I drink a shake for breakfast whenever I don't feel like making something else, they're definitely one of the better shakes out there. I never lost weight just drinking one shake a day and eating two meals but I wasn't using it to try to lose weight, I was using it as a quick and easy breakfast. Can't beat free. :P
  • nickyhill1988
    nickyhill1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! Ill add you :)
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I just ordered some...I'm nervous and I'm not sure why!
  • SnoviaTerror
    SnoviaTerror Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Herbalifers!! I've been on the products for about 3 weeks and I've lost 6 pounds so far. I feel amazing. :)
  • bccdh2
    bccdh2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my Herbalife journey tomorrow and I'm looking for someone to partner up with. I think I will be more motivated if I'm not taking this journey alone. Anyone interested? Thanks!
  • garmel
    garmel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also starting Herbalife today.
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Add me so we can talk! It is because it is something new..I am 2 wks in and can help you if needed. I dnt know it all but I will try to help you :)

I just ordered some...I'm nervous and I'm not sure why!
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 my first 7 days but up .50 since I am bloated now from Tom being on it's way~ Ugh!! lol
    Hello fellow Herbalifers!! I've been on the products for about 3 weeks and I've lost 6 pounds so far. I feel amazing. :)
  • Melissa6392herbalife
    Melissa6392herbalife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me!
    Please add my fellow herbalife fam!
    We can be a great source of motivation and support!
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    So here is a question...I got the mint chocolate one and I will say it's amazing! What flavors do you guys use? I'm not so good with change and trying different things haha so bad I know! Although I will say this morning I went to stir mine without realizing my son had dipped the spoon in an olive jar, it wasn't so tasty all together but I drank it. So what do you guys use in yours? I saw a cookies and cream one, which sounds interesting. And what do you mix in yours? I use coconut milk, what about you guys?
  • brandiegirl16
    brandiegirl16 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Been on it for years... love the products they have not only helped with my weight loss journey, but i have so much more energy then i used to before Herbalife. Use the supplements daily, and use one shake for maintenance when i am on the go. I was addicted to the Cafe Latte (coffee flavor).. now seem to use the vanilla or the chocolate options because there is more variety of things to add to it in enhancing the flavor to kick it up a knotch. The cookie and cream i need to be in the mood for... if you have any issues with texture in food, this might not be for you.. as it does have little choc "oreo" chunks in the mix.

if you have any questions about it.. please feel free to add me, do my best to help ya out!
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have done Herbalife since July 2013 - along with exercise have lost about 38 pounds and over 25 inches. I drink 2 shakes a day most days....One of the most important pieces is realizing that you need the nutritional piece - eating enough calories not starving. As you change your habits your body responds positively - faster metabolisim etc. It so not just about calorie restriction or drinking meals....be sure to incorporate the whole picture....I am living proof it works. Today I weighed in at a weight I have not weighed in almost 20 years, but I eat 1800+ calories and exercise. It is a process so give it time to work. I committed mentally and physically for a year...and very glad I did.

Sandy
  • brandiegirl16
    brandiegirl16 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have done Herbalife since July 2013 - along with exercise have lost about 38 pounds and over 25 inches. I drink 2 shakes a day most days....One of the most important pieces is realizing that you need the nutritional piece - eating enough calories not starving. As you change your habits your body responds positively - faster metabolisim etc. It so not just about calorie restriction or drinking meals....be sure to incorporate the whole picture....I am living proof it works. Today I weighed in at a weight I have not weighed in almost 20 years, but I eat 1800+ calories and exercise. It is a process so give it time to work. I committed mentally and physically for a year...and very glad I did.

Sandy

Way to go Sandy... great job.. and you couldn't be more right! Best of luck and continued success on your journey!
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options

Sandy

Way to go Sandy... great job.. and you couldn't be more right! Best of luck and continued success on your journey!

Thank you very much....I have to say my blood work has never looked so good and it also changed my outlook of starve to lose...actually if I miss my calorie intake by too few it makes it where I dont lose and if I eat tons I lose 3-4 pounds a week. After this long it is not "water weight" ! My best advice - "REMEMBER WHY YOU STARTED"
  • michellerenee22
    michellerenee22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Orange cream is amazing! We also have cookies and cream and vanilla and mix other flavors in. Check out these different options!
    http://www.cheerstoyounutrition.com/images/Cheers_Shake_Recipes.pdf