Goals!

Options
Hi, My name is Beth. I am working to lose 30 lbs. I am at my highest weight that I have ever been. I am now at 160 and would like to be down to 130. I am 5'4" and the weight is hard on my knees. I also carry most of my weight in my midsection. This makes it hard to look good in clothes. I have become pretty depressed, and was recently put on medication for it. I am hoping with the help of my sister and the help of new fitness friends, I hope that I can reach my goal. I want to be able to buy a bikini again. I also hope to reach some high goals and be off my medication by the end of the year, and I also hope to be nice and toned, maybe some abs in the making. Any help and any friends would be wonderful to have in becoming a new me.

Replies

• rhonda6373
    Options
    You can do it! I hope the medication works out for you -- I have the same situation. My weight is hard on my knees also -- I have pre-athritis and I know I need to keep moving or it will get worse. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • AmyML44
    Options
    We have similar weight and goals. Add me if you like. I have been on MFP less than a month but have found an incredible amount of kindness and support from the people on here.
  • msreg08
    msreg08 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Don't beat yourself up, you are heading in the right direction! Whenever I think About breaking my diet or exercise I remind myself that one candy bar could lead to another and I'll end up gaining another 5lbs. Hope it helps. Good luck!
  • bethpreidis
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement!!! I will do my best to stay on track. Today is a rest day from the gym so I have to control everything that I eat. I also added all of you as a friend to help out. It's always great to have fitness friends!!!
  • RedRoseElis
    Options
    Hey you add me if you'd like :) I want to lose up to 15 pounds! We can motivate each other :)