Bloated or something!

Options
I am feeling so discouraged! I have been here 55 days as of today, and was doing fantastic. I was down two sizes and was giving my old clothing away. There was one pair or stretchy jeans that were almost ready t fall off of me. In a hurry yesterday I pulled them on to head to the pool and they made a muffin top. It was like all the work I have done in the past 8 weeks has been reversed, and I don't know why. I have been eating the right amount of calories, but I did have MacDonalds on Monday. Drinking lots of water, and been swimming laps at least 3 times a week. For the first month I also walked 5 times a week, and I haven't been doing that as much, but that wouldn't cause me to gain weight. Wouldn't it just make weight loss slower? I don't weight myself, because I don't like the number game. I gauge success through clothing. Therefore right now I am feeling very faily.

Replies

• Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sounds like bloating. Time of month, sodium from fast food, increased exercise, need to poop?
    Dont stress. Just keep doing the right things. :)
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Eh. Yeah, you're bloated. Totally. Most people have a range of weights (and sizes)-- as long as the general trend is downward, you are doing well!

I have to give you a high five for doing this without a scale.
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sounds like bloating. Time of month, sodium from fast food, increased exercise, need to poop?
    I was on my period last week and read that youre your smallest the week after your period. Another reason i was concerned.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I was on my period last week and read that youre your smallest the week after your period. Another reason i was concerned.

Not everbody the same...my friends keep saying that they always "lose" a few pounds after each period, which has never happened to me no matter what I do...but my smallest and lightest is the week before my period: I always look the best during those days...go figure...
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Ive heard from many that they are their smallest the week after. However, I have never read any research or anything on this. The point still is, that I am feeling huge and disappointed today!