Killer buns and thighs - Jillian Michales.. anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• slmahrt
    slmahrt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone here is doing Jillian Michaels, Killer Buns and thighs dvd!
    It's a great workout that focus on legs and booty. I sooo need help in that zone of my body so this is a great dvd for girls like me with a pear shape body or problems in that area.
    Level 1 is hard but not impossible.
    Level 2, started yesterday is so hard... I think someone made Jillian angry or something cause there are crazy crazy moves!
    I'm so soooore from yesterday wo.
    Level 3: I dont know yet.

I usually mix this workout with turbofire.
    I train with the best :)

p.s. on this JM dvd the girls are the same from 30 day shred... :D love to see them again. Im a huge fan of 30DS, that dvd changed my life! :)
    How often did you do the 30 day shred??
  • slmahrt
    slmahrt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How often did you do her workout 30 day shred??
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone here is doing Jillian Michaels, Killer Buns and thighs dvd!
    It's a great workout that focus on legs and booty. I sooo need help in that zone of my body so this is a great dvd for girls like me with a pear shape body or problems in that area.
    Level 1 is hard but not impossible.
    Level 2, started yesterday is so hard... I think someone made Jillian angry or something cause there are crazy crazy moves!
    I'm so soooore from yesterday wo.
    Level 3: I dont know yet.

I usually mix this workout with turbofire.
    I train with the best :)

p.s. on this JM dvd the girls are the same from 30 day shred... :D love to see them again. Im a huge fan of 30DS, that dvd changed my life! :)

I started RIP 30 - decided to complete weeks 1 and 2 together - hated week 2.

I did the first week of Killer Buns and Thighs - it was ok, but did not really like week 1 - not a fan of mountain climbers - lower body too heavy.

I have now moved on to No More Trouble Zones - 40 minutes long - this is the best one to me - not a lot of talking and it covers all the areas that needs attention. My plan is to do NMTZ every other day and may be RIP30 week 1 on odd days, might try KBT again, not sure.

What I and thinking of purchasing is Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution - Phase 1 from www.colleagevideo.com - the price has dropped from $39.99 to $25.99 and work with in with NMTZ.