Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New friends

Hey everyone

Ive always struggled with my weight but ive decided enough is enought im unfit, unhealthy, lack motivation. I need a change I have a goal which is my wedding I dont want to be a big bride. I need to snap out of the comfy eating cut out all the crap and exercise ive done it before I will do it again. Need friends to help me and encourage me on my way please add me

Replies

• carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    welcome to MFP! You will find a great bunch of people here full of ideas, support and tips!
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Request sent. :smile:
  • alisong69
    alisong69 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there. I know how you feel. In theory it is the easiest thing to do, but reality is a whole different thing. I've been up and down all my adult life. In my forties now and I am not going to accept that I will be overweight forever. I have at least 28lbs to lose. Always the same amount I take off then put on again. It is getting harder though to shift so need to end the cycle, could do with a load of support. I've never posted on the site before but I could relate to your comments.
  • eekp
    eekp Posts: 4 Member
    Fairly new to FitnessPal and making a commitment to being more healthy, active, and making better choices with food. Sometimes easier said than done, right? I take one day at a time, and it's nice to be surrounded by like-minded individuals. Wishing everyone much luck and good wishes.
  • eekp
    eekp Posts: 4 Member
    Just read your post...wanted you to know I'm also in this to be more healthy and fit. I think we can get a lot of encouragement here and help each other out. Sending you good thoughts and motivation!
  • new to MFP and looking for friends
  • feel free to add me......I've been here a long time....just have a different name.....best of luck with your goals....:)
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    Feel free to add me--I love to have someone to share with!!!! I log everyday so expect lots of feedback!!!!
  • Sending an add. I log everyday and looking for more individuals to help me as well on my journey!!