I got some really cute yoga pants and stuff from Forever 21 (UK) :smile:
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Thanx everyone! This gave me lots to research lol
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Adidas shoes, jogging bottoms and battered old heavy metal t-shirts for me!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I have a good pair of Nike running shorts I bought at ****'s sporting goods and love them. Even when I had thunder thighs, I had no chafing. They tie too, so no matter what size I am, I can keep them from falling off. lol
    I also love Under Armour. I've used the knock-off types and I get too hot in them and they don't feel as comfortable on my skin. Don't pay full price though, you can usually get them on sale somewhere.
    The best thing to do is to try them on. A lot of them. Buy one piece and if you find that you like them, buy more. :)
  • teaparty75
    teaparty75 Posts: 170
    Options
    old navy - they're always on sale !
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Champion for sure. Their bras hold in my 34DD's better than any other brand I've tried, and I can usually get some really cute clothing on clearance at Target. I like to shop for the deals since I don't have a ton of money to spend. The best part is that I feel like the quality and styles are things that I would pay more for anyways. But I don't have to! I've also heard great things about Old Navy active wear.
  • Happymom83
    Options
    Maybe I'll run to Target tomorrow :)
  • alathIN
    alathIN Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    3 brands that have never/rarely let me down: Pearl Izumi, 2XU, TYR (for swimming stuff).
  • webutmirrortheworld
    webutmirrortheworld Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I like old navy- they make work out pants in petite sizes, which is awesome, and they've held up very well over the years.
  • morningmom
    morningmom Posts: 100
    Options
    I think major brands have better quality. Best deals have been at Costco, Marshalls or TJMaxx
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I think major brands have better quality. Best deals have been at Costco, Marshalls or TJMaxx

Normally, I'm not a brand nut, but I actually agree with the workout clothing. Off brand stuff just falls apart on me - I must be hard on them or something!

Anyway, New Balance gear always seems to fit me the best, but I will wear whatever I happen to find that fits well - I get all of my stuff (other than shoes) at Marshalls - I usually end up spending $8-15 per item, but I have also found plenty of $5 shorts and such there. Big Box stores like Sports Authority also have awesome end of season sales - I have nabbed stuff at 75-80% off there, making it cheaper than Walmart anyway.
  • JennaHW
    JennaHW Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It Depends on what you want to spend. I bought my Capri pants - Activewear and High Impact Sports Bra (Danskins) from Walmart $12.00 ea. Shirts $7 and Low Impact Sports Bras $10 from Old Navy. Running Shoes - Addidas Nordstrom Rack $42 and 6 pairs Socks $7.99. Ear phones and water bottle $1 each dollar store. I'm trying not to spend too much while I'm in between sizes trying to get to my goal. I don't expect them to last for a year but I hope never to have to wear the bigger sizes again.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Joe Fresh (Loblaws brand), Old Navy, Walmart for their affordability. I like to shop in the Nike, Reebok, Addidas, etc outlet stores for discounted workout clothes too :)
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Most of my stuff is from the thrift store, just have to go often to look. I did get a Groupon deal on some Marika capris and I have LOVED them. So comfortable. They good but bad thing is they are too big on me now, I have to pull them up during workouts. I do Aagree with others that Danskin is cheap and comfortable and has lasted through many washings. I heads up, wash your drifit clothes with some vinegar and baking soda if you want (extra rinse) and hang dry ( DO NOT USE A DRYER SHEET OR FABRIC SOFTENER) and they will last a lot longer and not retain an odor. I had some issues with some drifit shirts before I knew this. Nothing like your clothes stinking before you even get to work out in them!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Pajamas. :laugh:
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Xersion from jcpenney is my favorite! You have to check it out. I love it!
    Old navy has some cute inexpensive stuff too that is cheaper than the stuff at target!
  • Michelle9055
    Michelle9055 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Kyodan (you can get this at Winners, Marshalls and TJ Maxx) and Lululemon.
  • archaichoney
    archaichoney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If you wanna get fancy, Black Milk gym line is amazing. Because... POCKETS. http://blackmilkclothing.com/collections/gym/products/bm-pro-sheer-ninja-pants

Better Bodies makes amazing tights too.

For tops, I just cut up old shirts from the thrift store into nice muscle tees.
  • Happymom83
    Options
    I ended up going to TJ Maxx and got 2 prs(1 pr Kyodan) of bottoms :) Probably go to Target tomorrow.
  • Happymom83
    Options
    And Im checking out the other brands mentioned ;)