It works body wraps

Options
13»

Replies

• RushBabe_214
    Options
    I know this is an old thread but I do have quite a bit to say on this topic. I was skeptical of this company for a long time. I watched friends who were in the business for OVER a year. I decided to give it a go and try them out. Do some research , in depth research before you knock it. The company promotes healthy eating and exercise AS WELL as the body wrap, not an alternative to a healthy lifestyle. EVERY product they carry is made from organic natural ingredients. The body wrap specifically you are supposed to wear for 45 minutes, not sweat in it, and drink at least half your body weight in oz of water a day. Yes the results are temporary as in you do 1 wrap it lasts 2-6 months. 1 full treatment is 4 wraps not 1. Check this out. If you stopped eating well and exercising and turned into a couch potato would you not gain your weight back ? Guess what sounds like a healthy lifestyle is temporary too. Also the wraps when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle is pretty permanent. Do me a favor, google rusty lackey, or Amanda Arlauskas from season 8's biggest loser she used them to tighten her skin while working out and eating healthy. The wraps are not for WEIGHT LOSS, it is for detoxing the fat cells, tightening skin, and minimizing scars, cellulite, and stretch marks. For the record the wraps aren't the only products sold. There's greens that are a probiotic that also give you 8 + fruits and veggies servings a day, there ProFIT the protein shake that has only 100 calories and 14 grams of fat thats all natural not chemically laden. Theres skincare like facials, lip and eye creams. Most of you who have tried 1 wrap used it for the wrong reason , not to get healthier but for a quick fix.

nice sales pitch :yawn:

Yeah, totally.

And, can we get off the "detoxing the fat cells" schtick already? What a load of BS.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    They encourage you to drink water while you're wrapping, it's not water loss. They promote lipolysis, which is basically a detox of your fat cells, the skin tightening properties of this product are awesome!
    Uh no. Wrapping the body wouldn't do this. The complex hormonal response to it is much more than just a topical solution and wrapping something around the skin. There is no such thing as "detoxing" fat cells. Misinformation like this is why people are spending their hard earned dollars on products that DON'T hold up to clinical study.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SwampWitch666
    SwampWitch666 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've used a saranwrap/lotion/heating blanket combo for a quick fix, say I want to go to the beach or an event. It'll lop off a couple inches at the very most and it's definitely not permanent. Look up making your own at home, they're just as effective as the expensive crap.
  • ampjorgensen
    ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I actually can say they are a quick fix (kinda motivational haha its like HEY nice!) The person i know that sells them uses them with their other products, that i WILL rave about. When using their greens drink I cut out soda completely, I didn't get sick in a 6 month period. MY immune system was as strong as it had been in a very long time. The shakes are also good.

One effect I still am thankful for from the wraps is i had PURPLE stretch marks. they were horrifying. after the first wrap they faded significantly. So though for weight loss I don't contribute much to them they did help me. I wish I had my before and afters to show ya.