add me please:) I'm a big momma that needs honest people in my life:smile:
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    You all are fabulous :) I hope I don't let you down haha :D
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    We're already friends, and I am so HAPPY for your progress after surgery!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I'm sending a request.
  • kmtbeaulieu
    kmtbeaulieu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The you know what was closed?!
    beached whales for the win!
  • HappinessFreedomForever
    Options
    I've been called a cow at size 12. Society can go **** itself. We need to be healthy and happy; everything else comes later.
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Bump
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I've been called a cow at size 12. Society can go **** itself. We need to be healthy and happy; everything else comes later.

I was, too! All through school (starting in 3rd grade!) I was called a "beached whale" "cow" and "flabby *kitten*" by a lot of my peers. I was between a 10 and a 12 through HS, and was convinced that I was just a fatty and always would be. Those people can go **** themselves.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I was also in that! I kept being told to gobble unmentionables. Oh my. Anyone can add me as well!
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You have so brought a smile to my face this morning! The topic alone is why I had to take a look. Please add me (and anyone else who would like). I have lost weight and re-gained it - I have been called many nasty names and I just say - yep! You are so very right about that and keep smiling!

Have an awesome and blessed day! You have got this and will reach your goal!
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
    IN for people fighting on the Internet over dumb things.

killer-whale-1-o.gif

Did you know that killer whales are actually a species of dolphin?

And did you also know that dolphins have been documented to engage in group sexual activities?

tumblr_lovb8uMQEN1qiej8xo1_400.gif

the-more-you-know-o.gif
  • Quasita
    Options

I remember the first time I was a 12, the kids made fun of me, but my adult build is such that if I was a 12, I'd be too skinny. How messed up is that? LOL
  • Quasita
    Options
    IN for people fighting on the Internet over dumb things.

killer-whale-1-o.gif

Did you know that killer whales are actually a species of dolphin?

And did you also know that dolphins have been documented to engage in group sexual activities?

tumblr_lovb8uMQEN1qiej8xo1_400.gif

the-more-you-know-o.gif

Why yes, I was very aware, but thank you for sharing for those who didn't ;)
  • Quasita
    Options
    I was also in that! I kept being told to gobble unmentionables. Oh my. Anyone can add me as well!

Yeah man, apparently you have a pretty enough face ;) One thing he missed out on though, is what they always say... why are fat girls good at the gobbling? Cuz we're always hungry ;) HAHA I still love that joke even though it makes fun of me.

Cheers!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Damn I wish I could of been on that debate with you! lol To resort to name calling only means you won! lol
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude and of course you have fun hair, so that makes you more awesome! :)
    Feel free to add me if you wish
  • Quasita
    Options
    Hello there! Damn I wish I could of been on that debate with you! lol To resort to name calling only means you won! lol

I won the maturity war I suppose. Not going to lie, I was tempted on some level to retaliate but then I was like, why bother when I'm not hurt or shamed by the things this person is saying? What am I fighting against?

I'd much rather laugh and embrace all this mushy flesh than feel cruddy about myself for every second of every day.
  • Quasita
    Options
    I love your attitude and of course you have fun hair, so that makes you more awesome! :)
    Feel free to add me if you wish

I'm loving how many people are like OOOOoooo hair! I love seeing people out there embracing these things as "older" adults, if that makes sense.