Ready to Change

Options
Hi,
I am a stay-at-home-school mom of two kids. I am considered obese and feel lousy most of the time. I do, however, have normal blood pressure and my blood sugar is also good. I battle fibromyalgia so that limits me somewhat, as far as energy. It seems most days I barely have the energy and pain tolerance to make it through the day. I have began walking 2 miles a day, most days of the week and have noticed an improvement in my energy levels. What I am currently struggling with is what to do on the days I cannot walk due to the weather.
My goal is to say goodbye to at least thirty pounds to start, with fifty being my reach for the stars moment.

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I use youtube for exercise when I can't get to the gym. If you do a bit of research you can find lots of different level exercise routines. I joined fitness bender, which has some routines on it's own website and some on youtube.
  • ScifiGirl1986
    ScifiGirl1986 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm with you there on the obese/normal blood pressure and blood sugar thing. The weird thing is that I think I have always been classified as that--at least since I was 12 or 13. I plan on walking/running when the weather is better (another near foot of snow expected tonight and tomorrow) and I will try youtube for other exorcise routines.

I want to start off with 40 lbs (getting me down to 200 or so) and eventually make it to 160, which is normal for my height.