What to eat at IHOP....

Options
We eat at IHOP every Sunday morning, I really want to eat healthy so what should I eat???

Replies

• Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Where do people with one leg work? Ihop
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I always get the 2X2X2: Two whole wheat pancakes, 2 eggs and 2 turkey sausage. I don't like egg subsitute so I just opt for regular eggs. I also ask for sugar free syrup. The whole breakfast comes out to about 530 calories including the sugar free syrup.
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    If you must have pancakes, than choose this one under the Simple and Fit section. Have some coffee and use a substitue sugar. Coffee has proven over time and time again to be a natural fat burner as long as you leave out the refined sugar. These pancakes are made from whole wheat meaning they're slow digestive. this way you avoid the crazy insulin spike that promotes fat storage.

Simple & Fit Under 600 Calories Pancake Combo

All the flavor you crave under 600 calories! First you choose between 2 same-flavored pancakes: Whole Wheat with Bananas or Blueberry Harvest Grain 'N Nut with blueberries & topped with fresh banana slices. We add scrambled egg substitute and 2 turkey bacon strips.
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    They can make an egg white omelette with veggies and a side of fruit. Usually what I go for when i'm counting calories.
  • MizMouRin
    MizMouRin Posts: 52
    Options
    I couldn't help but notice this post because I JUST got back from having dinner at IHOP a few hours ago :D .. Now, I cant say that I fought the good fight when it came to temptation today (the strawberry crepes won, hands down) BUT I did notice a handy new addition to the IHOP menu, they have the calorie information under each listed meal & new SIMPLE & FIT meal choices that are said to be 600 calories or less >its been over a year since I've been there< .. I'm wishing now that I had chosen more wisely today, the aftermath isn't worth the instant gratification of a deliciously fattening meal..

This may sound weird, but you could also try visiting the IHOP website to check out the meal options and their nutritional information. It always helps to go in with a game plan :)
  • Ranchetta
    Ranchetta Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I did it! I ate Whole Wheat Pancakes w/Bananas and sugar free syrup!!!! Didn't taste bad!!! Thank You all!!!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Anything you want.
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    We eat at IHOP every Sunday morning, I really want to eat healthy so what should I eat???

Oatmeal and coffee. Then go do some cardio 2 hours later.