What Gifts would you like to recieve to help with WL?

Options
2»

Replies

• HerbieSue
    Options
    I would like some more Jillian Michaels DVD's in addition to the 30 Day Shred as well as the bigger George Foreman grill with the removable plates! Isn't that the greatest invention? I purchased a $15.00 mini blender at Walmart and that's what I usually use for my protein shakes. It works great!
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    New exercise shoes, a bike gel cushion, rapunzel pure organic whole can sugar, billy blanks tae bo cardio and a gym membership complete with trainer!!! (yes i have a list LOL!) :laugh:
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    HRM, exercise bra, and my dream would be a new elliptical!!! I would just love the HRM this year!!!
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i hve asked for medicine balls, kettlebells, a new step, the jillian micheals dvds(am waiting for 30day shred to arrive)

i'd also like a nice supply of promax diet but can't see that happening! lol
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Fitdecks (I am gifting these to my MIL, Mom and both SILs...they are so great and about $15.00 US a deck), a jumprope, a kettleball, and a gift card to LUCY...would love some new cute cold weather workout wear, maybe an I-tunes gift card...
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    i begged for a hrm and a new pair of tennis shoes.. i need some BAD!!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I already got mine, a pair of Vibram running shoes. Love them :)
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I've asked for a HRM, as it's one of the last things I would like to have.

I all ready have weights, resistance bands, push-up stands, and a pull-up bar. My wife actually ordered another set of weights for herself, since I am hogging the other ones. :smile:
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome ideas! I feel better about asking for a grill :) I'm definitely adding a kettlebell to my list.
    I did get an digital scale one time, and use it every day. Also an HRM is so indispensible that would make an awesome gift.
    I agree about the Bodymedia Fit or Bodybugg thingies - would make incredible gifts but for the $$$!!!

Also have you seen those round yoga mats?
    Maybe awful for a class but very awesome for home use!
    http://totalpiyo.amazonwebstore.com/TAI-CHI-CIRCLE-ROUND-YOGA-PILATES/M/B001J9TX22.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=froogle
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    I got the best xmas present ever last week (i won't be home for xmas so my mom gave it to me early)...
    TURBO FIRE!!!

I would also like
    - a HRM
    - a crockpot (to make yummy healthy meals)
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My son want us to go in for one family gift - some type of cardio exercise machine (elliptical)so we can exercise when our schedules and the weather make it harder to get to the gym.

This is a GREAT idea! :)
  • nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    definitely a HRM watch, and maybe a gift certificate to a place where I get some good quality exercise clothes and shoes.
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My folks are getting me an awesome Garmin HRM that tracks calories burned, miles, pace and has alarms you can set for interval training! I'm super STOKED!

I am signing up for a half marathon and need something to help me track my outdoor workouts. This will definitely help me train.

I also need new running shoes and some cold weather workout clothes.

My bday is the day after Christmas so I'll get to go shopping with my mom & hit all the great sales ;-) New clothes will be taken care of!