I'm the only one who....

Options
knows that your not supposed to go 25 mph UNDER the speed limit when merging onto a highway..

knows that the left hand lane is to go 25 mph OVER the speed limit so get out of the way!! :explode:

understands the doggies food dish doesn't just fill itself up....:grumble:

knows how to empty a dishwasher....:huh:

That feels better. :bigsmile: What's your skill? :heart:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    knows that your not supposed to go 25 mph UNDER the speed limit when merging onto a highway..

knows that the left hand lane is to go 25 mph OVER the speed limit so get out of the way!! :explode:

understands the doggies food dish doesn't just fill itself up....:grumble:

knows how to empty a dishwasher....:huh:

That feels better. :bigsmile: What's your skill? :heart:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    knows how to order a drink in a Starbucks. . .

knows how to get the frickin' Shampoo I want at the store and then get out of the way. . .

not magically take up the entire sidewalk when I am the only person on it.

Oh, thank you. I feel much better now.:laugh:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    In a home full of the male species, I am the only one who knows that the pee is supposed to go into the toilet bowl, not on the toilet seat!!!!!

In my home I also am the only one who knows what goes for compost, garbage or recycling.

I know that I sing karaoke exceptionally better when I'm drunk lol!!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh . . .
    knows how to empty the potty chair???
    knows how to change the rol of toilet paper???
    can actually cook dinner, do the dishes, wipe off the table and not leave a big mess???

WOW - I really do feel better now :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Options

I know that I sing karaoke exceptionally better when I'm drunk lol!!

Of course you do! :laugh:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

knows how to change the rol of toilet paper???

I can totally agree with this one!

...knows how to put shoes off to the side rather than in the middle of a room, the stairs, etc...

...knows how to hang a towel so it actually dries...

...knows how to do dishes, apparently!:noway:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    ...who knows if given three keys and told to make 2 copies of each to friggin make two copies of each and not only 2 of the three then say "we only need one of those anyway" coming from the person who's on there 4TH and last copy of the 3rd key

grrrrrr. Aahhhh...much better!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i am the one that sees to be able to do everything at once, and still never get anything done,, (they say i am OCD):bigsmile:
    i am the one that has bins in the freezer, drawers, and cupboards to keep things in order,but has a messy bedroom:ohwell:
    i am the one that when i want something done it needs to be done like yesterday!!!:noway:
    to get something done i just need to do it my self,, :grumble:
    i am the one that doesnt like people but love to take care of the elderly,,:tongue:
    and i am the one they call ma,and the only words my kids know is ma!!!:grumble:
    20033.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
  • IrishRosebud
    Options
    ...how to stay in the lane I am driving in

....how to have my shopping cart not block the isle

....how to use the self-scan check-out

...turn lights off when I leave a room
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hmmmm....well,
    -knows how to clean a bathroom in under an hour:grumble:

-knows that being with in laws in not ALWAYS fun:huh:

-Knows how to remove dishes from the sink and put them in the empty dishwasher:angry:

-knows to put gas in the SUV the night before instead on running one E for the first 10 min. of a trip:mad:
    Thank you all and have a nice day:laugh:
  • back2beingme
    Options
    -how to do the dishes without being asked
    -how to give the kids a bath without being asked
    -how to do the laundry " "
    -how to clean the bathrooms " "
    -hmmm. probably a LOT more but that's it for now :smile:
  • bbright53
    Options
    -knows where the tape, rubber bands, envelopes, hammer, screwdriver etc is. (no they haven't been moved in the last 14 years)

-knows how to to do anything on the computer. (Although he does really well bidding on items on Ebay)

-knows how to make the bed.

-knows how to clean out the litter box.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    ...knows how to turn the AC up rather than pull a blanket on to ward off the chill when it's cold inside during summer.

...knows how to turn the heat DOWN rather than turn on a fan to cool off when it's hot inside during the winter.

...knows how to put a sweater on FIRST instead of turning the heat UP during the winter.

...knows how to make Koolaid rather than leave a 1/4 inch in the bottom of the jug.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am the only one who:

...knows that the blinker on the car is actually there for a reason! It DOES have a purpose people!

...knows how to put things BACK once taken out of the cabinet or fridge or even just pulled away from the wall (like the coffee pot to make coffee)

....knows how to put dishes in the dishwasher.

....knows how to change a diaper without using up 20 wipes

GO ME!! :wink:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Ditto :angry:

....knows how to use my blinker.
    ....does the speed limit. Not 65 in a 35 or 35 in a 65 :explode:
    ....knows where my keys, wallet, sunglasses, etc are without my significant other having to place them somewhere obvious for me
    ....doesn't know the EXACT moment things will happen no matter how many times I'm asked...:mad:
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Options
    . . . knows how to fold the laundry, locate lost socks, and not throw reds in with whites
    . . . knows how to schedule doctor's/dentist's/orthodontist's/optometrist's appointments
    . . . keeps track of all family birthdays, anniversaries, significant events
    . . . knows how to buy gifts (including gifts for people I've never met but are somehow connected to DH)
    . . . knows how to keep track of all teacher names and school function events
    . . . coordinate the calendars of three active kids (DH and I both work but it seems like, somehow, I'm the only one who knows how to make sure the kids are picked up and delivered on time to whatever thing they are doing)

OOOOOOOh!!!!! There is SOOOOOOO much more but I have to stop now b/c I do feel MUCH better and need to go celebrate all that I do know how to do by climbing on the treadmill so that I can keep going . . . Heaven knows what they'd do without me! LOL!:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

....knows where my keys, wallet, sunglasses, etc are without my significant other having to place them somewhere obvious for me

HERE HERE SISTAH!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I am the only one who:

...knows that the blinker on the car is actually there for a reason! It DOES have a purpose people!

...knows how to put things BACK once taken out of the cabinet or fridge or even just pulled away from the wall (like the coffee pot to make coffee)

If memory serves...sometimes 20 wipes WERE necessary. :sick: :embarassed:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I am the only one who:

If memory serves...sometimes 20 wipes WERE necessary. :sick: :embarassed:

Not when it's an itty bitty poo!! :wink: :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oooo I want in I want in....

Knows where every item in the house is OR will actually look for it instead of just scream out my own name and say where is the.__________?< insert anything here

Knows that if you give my son candy at night he will NOT go to sleep!!!

knows that putting a milk container in the fridge w/ like a sip left in it will NOT make it magically fill up again.....:ohwell:

hugs and thanks for making me feel so NOT alone! LMBO