Tight *kitten*...can we actually lose the battle?

Options
So, I've been training virtually every part of my party for the past year (crazy kitchen cleanse for 8 1/2 weeks now) and the one part of my body that is slowly or not responding, depending on who you ask, is my backside! I have lost over 75lbs since my son was born (just turned 2 last weekend). I squat, lunge, deadlift, you name it and while it is smaller and not as wide, I feel I have a case of the "drop butt". I lift heavy and consistent so I don't know what the problem is. I continue to switch up the routines and am always looking for new tricks and anything that will make it "harder" but, is it possible, that no matter what I do, my butt is destined to be a flapjack? Advice and not criticism requested please. Even if you are going to tell me to "stick with it" and "don't give up", tell me. I need some motivation and words of advise/wisdom to keep me going.

Thanks guys!!!

Replies

• craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Kickbacks seems to be working for me. You didn't mention doing them in your post.

y71G9n1.jpg
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
    A stairmaster 45min daily made my butt perky and that is not what I was trying to do, however I'm glad it happened.
  • gensteele1
    gensteele1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Yes, I do the kickbacks and the stairclimber. I agree that it has "helped" but I don't know that its bouncing (for lack of a better word) back like I thought it would. Oh and I've done kickbacks weighted and even started using the smith machine which burns like a mother lol!