can someone check my food diary for today

Options
Can someone take a look at my food diary for today and let me know if I’m doing ok? I know I’m over and under on some stuff, but does it really make a difference? Should I increase or decrease something? My dinner for today will be split between my afternoon snack and dinner. I would normally eat fish and veggies for dinner, but not today. Sorry, with all the stuff I hear, I’m getting a bit confused as to which way to go, lol. Also, if I wake up at 4am what time should I have my last meal? TIA : )

Replies

• michelle29714
    Options
    Unless your a Vegitarian the only thing I see you need is Protein (Meats) and more greens....but other then that u ate better then me today! hehe good luck!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey, Fairyleo, you look like you are eating very well! Do a couple of jumping jacks and you'll be back to your calorie limit. :happy:

Make sure not to go below 1200. If you want to lose faster, exercise more, but make sure that your net calories aren't less than 1200.

Best of luck!

Christabeltoria
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Look good you got enough protein in that's good. and your under on fat another good. The little your over I would not sweat.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Looks like a nice healthy breakdown.

One Suggestion that I've done myself and find very helpful is to modify your profile from the Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks layout, to a more equally spaced set-up with a Snack between each meal (Giving 5-6 smaller meals a day).

This keeps your metabolism revving throughout the day which keeps you burning.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Everything looks great, but you should watch your protein. While it's usually only a problem for people with kidney problems, too much protein isn't great for anyone's kidneys. Trying to process high amounts of protein is hard on them. It's ok to go over by a few grams every day, or to go over as much as you did today every once in a while, but you shouldn't get that much every day.
  • fairyleo
    fairyleo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the help very much. I feel more at ease with the way I'm eating.
  • jonjoyner83
    Options
    You have listed a home banana peeled....etc. I am just curious seeing as I eat this constantly, but isn't a regular raw/fresh banana more like 110 calories? I'm not trying to bust your bubble, but I want to make sure I am counting right.