Looking for new workouts if anyone knows....

Options
Hi guys!
Ok, so I've been working out since mid of January and been doing the same exercises everyday.... Well thanks to them I did lose 10 LBS ! I don't wanna get over excited caused I got 10 more to go. I'm looking for some new workouts some belly fat burners, inner thigh, outer thigh, love handles, and Abs. Also, I've been running on the treadmill and i did about 600 cals. 2x this week and I got tired of also running on the treadmill any other ideas?
Thanks everyone!

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce.

Add strength training.
  • rdsxfn
    rdsxfn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If you're ready for it, P90X3. 30 minutes a day and I burn between 350-600 calories a workout. It hits all the spots you're looking to work on. As an added bonus, it's fun.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out YouTube? There are tons of fitness channels, Be Fit, Body Rock, Fitness Blender, etc.
  • AynzL
    AynzL Posts: 40
    Options
    You should look on youtube. If you spend enough time browsing you can find TONS of free workout videos. Fitness Blender has a lot of workouts that are great. Chris Freytag''s 10 pound slimdown is good too, it has separate workouts for arms, core, legs and cardio. Good luck!
  • Scarbo1964
    Options
    Google Tabata. It not different exercises, different format to execute them. It a way to mix things up, if performed with max, effort you will be smoked afterwards. Good luck
  • tennistar78
    Options
    Anything Sean T video has amazing results! Insanity, T25, Hip Hop Abs...all of them I have tried. There a lot more fun than you would think too!:) Also, the Victoria secret full body workout is a good one:)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    yep, you can't spot reduce. Also keep in mind that how well you eat is more important for fat loss than whatever exercise program you do. doing compound exercises will help you burn more calories and work more muscles...and usually involve strengthening your core, among other areas. lots of options for workouts (some are tougher than others):

Craig Ballantyne's Home Workout Revolution. all bodyweight. CB also has a large variety of workout programs in his Turbulence Training program....something for just about any workout objective

Zuzka Light ... look for her workouts on youtube and then consider signing up for the ZGym for a bunch more. mostly bodyweight.

Bodyrock.tv .... free HIIT workouts, but a lot of them incorporate equipment.

Melissa Bender Fitness ... find her on youtube. also free. mostly bodyweight exercises.

Adrian Bryant workouts....find them on youtube. also free. he has some intriguing "made for home" workouts.

Beachbody products.... These are the most expensive on the list, but also some of the most popular.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    this is not being mean, but after reading your other posts...

But if you are going to strength train, I would suggest that you eat more than 500 calories a day, or whatever it is you are eating.

and there's no freaking out in strength training.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce.

Add strength training.

Yep - this & this

Nothing "shapes" the body like strength training.

http://jessicasmithtv.com/

http://www.totallyfreeworkouts.com/
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I started Shortcut to Shred from Bodybuilding.com. Definitely noticing a difference.
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Blogilates! Search it up on google, loads of fun workouts to break up the normal routine...!
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Starting Strength/Strong Lifts/NROLW for resistance training.
    Cardio you enjoy which pushes yourself a bit ideally, for the healthy benefits better cardiovasculat health comes from (and calorie burn.)
  • SAR4Life
    SAR4Life Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Try a tabata workout; you can make them as long or as short as you want but it's about intense bursts and short rest over short periods of time. For example..do 30 seconds of work and 10 second of rest; repeat that maybe 8-10 cycles. Each cycle, pick an exercise and really put out for that 30 seconds; it can be intense but will increase the heart rate and burn some calories for that intensity and the benefits last over time with the strenuous intensity. So, warm up..30 seconds as many jumping jacks as you can (REALLY PUSH IT)..rest 10 seconds..next 30 seconds squats or burpees..rest 10 seconds..so on and so forth. Short..intense..mixes things up and can't really say you can't get in a workout if you can do this for 10-20 mins!!
  • stephdmash
    stephdmash Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    There are tons of fantastic routines on Pinterest. Some require equipment, some dont'!