I just had my teeth removed: What can I eat ?

Options
2»

Replies

• Semen...high in protein and salty:drinker:
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    sweet potato is the only thing I can think of that wasn't already suggested - you could bake it and it should be soft enough to mash up with a fork to eat it - it has some protein

also maybe cottage cheese - you could blend some fruit to put with it
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    When I had all my wisdom teeth removed last year, I drank soup. That was it. Mostly because my husband is not a cook at all. So, I'm not much help. But just in case you didn't catch this before, avoid straws like the plague right now!!! And don't spit when you rinse your mouth. You literally just have to open your mouth over the sink and let the water fall out. Dry sockets are not even something to joke about :/
  • bridgegetsfit
    bridgegetsfit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had 4 teeth removed at the same time all I ate for a week was apple sauce, yogurt and Ice cream. Probably not the healthiest but yeah.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    When I had my wisdom teeth removed, I had soup, Ensure, jello, pudding, string cheese, congee (blended). By the second day I was already sick of liquids lol. Good luck on recovery :)
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    No straws. Eat a smoothie with a spoon. Eat froyo. Freeze a banana and blend it. Take care of yourself.
  • senefen
    senefen Posts: 3
    Options
    Boiled skinless hot dogs. I've had 8 adult teeth out. Hot dogs are so wonderful when you're utterly sick of yoghurt and just craving meat. Just cut them up small, they don't need much chewing.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    When I had my wisdom teeth out I had applesauce, scrambled eggs, yogurt, lukewarm broth...

...and banana baby food. lol