just started

Options
Any advice? Just started. Lost 11 lb in first 2 weeks with T-25 (cheated) and calorie counting (cheated). Can't complain so far!!

Replies

• swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 11 lbs in 2 weeks...wow. How exactly did you cheat on both the T-25 and your calorie counting? Curiosity has gotten the better of me.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    What is t 25?
  • other678
    other678 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You‘re doing so great!! Im so jealous:laugh:
  • laurie13057
    Options
    I started using MFP about 2 weeks ago and just discovered this forum while doing a google search for something else. Nice to have community support!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
  • laurie13057
    Options
    Thank you!
    Can you tell me how you get the banner attached to messages that tell progress?
  • editorgrrl
    Options
    It's called a ticker. Set yours here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker/home
  • lnhainstock
    Options
    WOW! I am doing T25 as well. I am on my last 10 pounds so cheating does not work in my favor anymore (these last pounds are so stubborn!) and my focus is now on good clean eating habits. My adivce would be to follow the meal plan, it really works! I cut out the wheat and refined sugar as well and noticing a big difference!
  • laurie13057
    Options
    Testing..
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
    {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
    \deftab720
    \pard\pardeftab720\sl360\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs24 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 58939289.png\
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools}
  • editorgrrl
    Options
    Any advice? Just started. Lost 11 lb in first 2 weeks with T-25 (cheated) and calorie counting (cheated). Can't complain so far!!
    If you want personalized food advice, you'll need to open your diary.

Eat "healthy" (whatever that means to you) 80% of the time. Fit yummy, portion-controlled treats into your calorie goal. Deprivation can lead to bingeing.
  • feuerfly
    feuerfly Posts: 8
    Options
    I am not sure myself. I think that I was eating WAY more calories per day before I started than I realized, so calorie counting has been a pretty major reduction. Same thing with going from NO exercise to some exercise. That being said, we'll see what happens this week. Maybe it was all water weight:)