joined last week

Options
I joined last week and did well for the first couple days journaling then went on vacation to NYC with my girls. Needless to say I didn't eat well the past 4 days and couldn't do my usual exercise. Now I'm
back and trying to eat well again. The journaling does help. I like when I put in my exercise before I do it. If it's already counted I have to actually do it. I've noticed my weight comes off more slowly now that I'm 40. I'm having hip surgery next week and will be off a month from exercise. I was trying to lose 5 pounds before surgery date but NYC slowed the process. I just have to watch what I eat and do upper body exercises for a while.

Replies

• krisp
    krisp Posts: 3
    Options
    I joined last week and did well for the first couple days journaling then went on vacation to NYC with my girls. Needless to say I didn't eat well the past 4 days and couldn't do my usual exercise. Now I'm
    back and trying to eat well again. The journaling does help. I like when I put in my exercise before I do it. If it's already counted I have to actually do it. I've noticed my weight comes off more slowly now that I'm 40. I'm having hip surgery next week and will be off a month from exercise. I was trying to lose 5 pounds before surgery date but NYC slowed the process. I just have to watch what I eat and do upper body exercises for a while.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:

Good luck with that surgery, too!:happy: