Ladies who lift all the things and eat all the foods

hfester
hfester Posts: 114 Member
Well, hello there, Gorgeous. May I see your food diary, please?

Replies

• corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    I lift all the things, but I'm a vegetarian and I try to stay fairly low carb, but you are more than welcome to look at my foods.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Feel free to look through mine, although I'm a veggie girl too. I'm in a bulk phase right now, so I'm trying to lift all the things and eat all the foods!
  • LTKeegan
    LTKeegan Posts: 354 Member
    I lift all the things but I'm a pescatarian. So I eat lots of things, but not all the things. We can be friends and you can look at my diary if you want :)
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Mine is open - feel free (ignore today pls, tiny mcds binge :$)
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    I'm new to the weightlifting scene and eat gluten-free, but my diary is open for viewing. :) Feel free to creep!
  • ars1300
    ars1300 Posts: 159 Member
    I lift and eat. a large variety of foods. Feel free to add me and my diary is open to friends. I'm currently trying to gain a little more muscle mass.
  • lisab64mfp
    lisab64mfp Posts: 89 Member
    I lift lots of things (mostly hay bales and heavy pitchforks) and eat just about everything (especially today). My diary is open.
  • LexiMelo
    LexiMelo Posts: 203 Member
    Feel free to check mine out - this weekend I didn't track completely but I had tracked consistently for a month prior.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Feel free. :flowerforyou:
  • hfester
    hfester Posts: 114 Member
    Thanks, everyone. I like seeing diaries that are full of real food! I also like friends who post about their weight lifting workouts, so feel free to add me.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm an open book. All foods, weights, cardio and anything else I can do to stay active and full.