Tuesday Triumphs!

Options

Replies

• swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Got up and went to Group Power at the YMCA this morning, even though I really wanted to roll over and go back to sleep for another hour. Afterwards, noticed that I can see the line of my quads almost halfway up my thigh - which is a really big first in a long time for me! I love muscles. Here's to another great week everyone!
  • madisonsmith1297
    Options
    My Tuesday Triumph is when I got on the scale this morning I have officially lost over 50 pounds from my highest weight and I couldn't be happier. Most days I feel bad about how much more weight I have to lose (sadly I am only around a third of the way there), but today I am basking in my accomplishment. Another triumph is that I don't even remember being in this 10 pound range. When I gained the weight I just blew right past it. I have never been so happy to see these numbers on the scale. I hope everyone else is having a Triumphant Tuesday!!!
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ran a 10K on Saturday!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Lowest weigh-in in 20+ years this morning!!! Woo!
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Had a coworker say "I can really tell you are losing weight in that shirt you have on today, you look good"!
  • cabls
    cabls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Went to get dressed this morning and my pants were TOO BIG!
  • lizc0616
    lizc0616 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Tuesday triumph- Turned in a wallet i found on the ground in the parking lot of my gym. Guy rewarded me $10 despite me trying to turn it down. He told me i made his day. My day was made also by him finding the time to come thank me!

2 triumph day 7 of the 30 day squat challenge, i am no able to do 30 squats at a time rather than only 10!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.4 lbs in the last week! And finally moved from size Large workout clothes to size Medium!
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have reached 5 pounds lost today!
    I have also gone down a few notches in my belt. I feel so skinny today, even in my baggy jeans that were the cause of me buying the belt.
  • Crescent_Meadows
    Crescent_Meadows Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Been pre-planning and pre-logging my meals all week. Sticking sucessfully to calorie and protein macros goals!

Also, my super-loose (can't wear without a belt loose) work pants are a constant reminder of how far I've come.
  • MissLCWolff
    MissLCWolff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was able to stay on my spin bike for twice as long as I could last week at the same level of difficulty and I kept up with my pilates schedule despite being sick. Oh, and I lost a pound, which officially dropped me from obesity class 3 (high risk/morbid obesity) to class 2 (moderate risk obesity--small victories... very, very, very small victories...).
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I was able to stay on my spin bike for twice as long as I could last week at the same level of difficulty and I kept up with my pilates schedule despite being sick. Oh, and I lost a pound, which officially dropped me from obesity class 3 (high risk/morbid obesity) to class 2 (moderate risk obesity--small victories... very, very, very small victories...).

There are no small victories - there are only victories and victories in waiting, This is a great victory!
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Today my pants look awful because they are droopy. YaY!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    1. Ate vegetarian all day (no non-meat processed junk food either).
    2. It's March, and I am GRATEFUL to God I'm still making the effort. Yay!
  • Lizilu20
    Lizilu20 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I usually shower as its quicker but tonight I had a long soak in the bath for the first time in weeks and I realised that I didn't need as much water to cover me. I also was able to put both arms by my side's with room to spare. Such a small Tuesday triumph but such a good feeling!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I managed to complete D1 Level 1 of 30day shred without stopping - even though I am unfit and can now feel my thighs! Also measured today and have lost 3" off my hips!!! :smile:
  • kreynolds322
    kreynolds322 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is kristen too. And today I made it back into the 100's. :)
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in and was 186! I haven't seen that number in over 2-3 years! :)
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Got out of the house and walked over a mile today. And finally got weighed again, the last time was 6 months ago and amazingly, despite some really bad food choices during the past months I have remained around the same weight. This is the first year I haven't put on over 10 lbs in about a decade. I'm so happy! All that logging is paying off :bigsmile:
  • morefit_bec
    morefit_bec Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Went to the State Fair, but I ate healthier before I left and only ate less than half of a funnel cake! And that was my only snack food while there. I resisted temptation to buy all those other treats and I didn't even have a soda. I was really worried about my self-control in going, but I did great.

Also, I discovered I'm now able to sit in a certain chair that has arms on it. I haven't been able to sit in that chair for years since it was too tight of a squeeze, but now I actually have some room in it. This chair always bugged me because during family gatherings I'd have to play musical chairs to avoid ending up in that chair, but now I don't have to worry about it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!