fell off the diet wagon :-(

Options
I have been really dedicated since December 31st and have lost about 15 pounds. Not sure what happened but I went out for a few dinners at friends, an event or two and stuff started to slip back in. I missed recording for a few days here and there. I think I have gained about 3 pounds back. I did not go crazy at all. Was good at breakfast and lunch, it's the dinners that are causing problems. Eating out, getting the wrong foods etc. I was not eating much dinner, just broth and maybe a spinach egg white omlette. I have not gone back to eating bread and butter or eating anything major. Just consuming too many calories in the evenings which puts me over my daily amount.

Any ideas on how to get back on track. I am also now hungry all the time. I had stopped that but it has come back. Had an emotional week with one of my sons and also the rain is keeping me from going for long walks with the dog, so am finding myself hungry and craving comfort foods :-(

I want to get back on track but am feeling low, disappointed in myself is the big issue and that is a dangerous place to be.

Replies

• stephgetsfit2
    stephgetsfit2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dont be discouraged or disappointed in yourself! You have done a great job so far. Today is a new day!

Start right now!

This very SECOND!

It's never too late to jump back on!

Just do it! :flowerforyou:
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Wagon never left. It is waiting for you to jump back on. Ask yourself if you are truly hungry or if you are trying to eat your emotions. If you are hungry you are probably out of balance. If I eat too many carbs and not enough fat or protein, I get hungry even when I eat all my calories. If it is emotional, you may try journaling or finding a punching bag or doing WII boxing. welcome back :heart:
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I fell off 3 months ago and found 10 lbs I had lost :(. But I'm back and your back so we are now back on the wagon. We can do this. One meal at a time