Not new, but starting over.

Options
amalei
amalei Posts: 4 Member
Hey everyone,
I've been a MFP member for a while, it helped me to lose over 70lbs a couple of years ago and since then all of my friends have dropped off the face of the earth!
Since the drastic weight loss I've had a child (which brings me up to three boys and a stepson!) and my mother passed away, so between pregnancy and comforting myself with binge eating, I've packed on more weight than I'm proud of.

Anyway, other than being a mom, I'm a pretty big geek/nerd. I like to read and play video games. I'm obsessed with Star Wars. I like to bake a lot (ugh.) I'll talk to anyone about anything! I'm pretty outgoing and while I don't have a lot of time on my hands because of my kids, I really enjoy meeting new people. I need encouragement and I'm totally up for giving it as well.

My goals are weight loss and toning, I'm planning to start working out as time allows. (last time i lose weight strictly through diet changes!) I'd like to make new friends who plan on staying active on MFP long term!

So, yeah. There's a summary. Hello everyone. =)

Replies

• DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I know doing this alone can be tough
  • explorer6344
    explorer6344 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me it helps when we can encourage each other on this journey I'm a mom of (3) boys.