100+ pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• eawog
    eawog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm down 13 pounds but still need to lose more. I really need inspiration!
  • bbcakes60
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose, always looking for a boost to keep going!!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost more than 70# since April and I still have 80-100# to go. I log everything I eat and I log in every day. For exercise I like to hike, walk, swim and do Zumba. There's also a weights class I like at my gym, but the time it's offered isn't working for me right now. I'm working on being disciplined enough to do it at home, but it's much more fun with a group & a trainer. :(

Best of luck to you!
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me :)
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    I would love to have more friends who are ready to lose alot of weight with a new fit lifestyle change ! We can do this together with MFP !

Add me :)
  • rhpliml
    rhpliml Posts: 1
    Options
    I lost 85 lbs from my start weight. I still have 21 to go. My Fitness Pal has been a very helpful tool.
    Feel free to "friend' me. :)
  • butterflymom29
    butterflymom29 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am also looking for friends I have lost 75lbs so far I need to lose 75 more I am looking for support through this journey .... And would really enjoy being apart your weight loss journey also ..... With each others support we all can reach our goals! :))
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope to be you by the end of summer...:flowerforyou:
  • bellustoxicum
    bellustoxicum Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100 to lose too. You really can do it! For all those that have more than a hundred to lose, you might check out this group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery. ^_^
  • MistyKnapp
    Options
    I don't know how to add anyone so please feel free to add me as your friend. We're all in this together!
  • kammyrios
    kammyrios Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose, and am only here a week in. Please anyone feel free to add me!
  • sumofRactions
    sumofRactions Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss & I'll gladly be your friend. I've lost 50 pounds from my start weight and have 80 left to go. The first 50 I've managed to keep off for 2 + years now. I bought a Fitbit last month & joined MFP yesterday. I'll be logging on here daily & plan on sticking with it this time until I lose the last of this weight! Weight loss I find to be way easier when you have support, anyone that could use another friend on here please feel free to add me!
  • mskeisharenee
    Options
    Hi,

I need friends on MFP also, I've been on my journey since January and I have about 50 lbs to go. Please add me :)
  • Damensha
    Damensha Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as many of you with more than 100 lb to lose so let's row this boat together! Always looking for new friends!
  • hoovified
    hoovified Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose as well. I just started on here but plan to be very active and encouraging and am looking for friends to do the same. Please feel free to add me.
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    we have similar goals! You have done a great job!
  • Jess732008
    Jess732008 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose over 100 lbs. I have lost about 40 so far, though it is not calculated on my tab, using another program.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Hello! I sent you a FR :) Also have over 100+ lbs to lose so anyone else feel free to add me as well.
  • Wolfmother61
    Wolfmother61 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I still have over 100 pounds to lose and would love to have more friends on here to make the journey more enjoyable. Add me.

Debbie
  • Ryguy08
    Ryguy08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)