Tuesday Triumphs!

Options

Replies

• Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Cleaned my house!

Oh, wait...health related...i ate really healthy options today and feel good about myself. :)
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Tuesday is really reward day because I had no sugar or salt for the past three days and today my weight was down and my BP was down to healthy range (down from the pre-hypertension range it was in before)- Important because I had a checkup with my Dr. today.
  • dgkt
    dgkt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm a pound over halfway to my goal!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym to strength train, and I didn't want to. Sometimes, concurring the first step is the hardest. I'm really glad I went.
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Went grocery shopping and when I squatted down to heft a 50lbs bag of cat litter onto my shoulder...my jeans slid right off my backside. Thankfully I was wearing tasteful undies...but they slid down some too. :embarassed: So, I guess that's sort of a triumph? I suppose it's time to buy a belt.
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Two of my roommates came home with donuts, oatmeal creme pies, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and stuff for mimosas. And another is baking brownies . It's nights like this that made me gain... So i hung out out on the elliptical for 50 minutes instead and will be eating a chicken burger with MY mimosa =) moderation
  • kingdomsora48
    kingdomsora48 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today was the first time in my life I've ever seen the numbers '139' on the scale... Not even as a child/tween/teen. :)
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My name is kristen too. And today I made it back into the 100's. :)

Onderland - I am so looking forward to it. - Good for you!!:drinker:
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Went shopping in my closet - found old jeans - never worn that were too small - and they now fit. Down a size though the scale has not moved. Will take it.
  • jalence
    jalence Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had two successes yesterday (Tuesday) which I am extremely proud of.

1. I started looking for a new primary care physician (this is a huge step for me).

2. My son made a batch of cookie dough and I ate NONE.

:smile:
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I usually shower as its quicker but tonight I had a long soak in the bath for the first time in weeks and I realised that I didn't need as much water to cover me. I also was able to put both arms by my side's with room to spare. Such a small Tuesday triumph but such a good feeling!

Oh my gosh, this is fantastic! Hadn't thought about the bathtub! At nearly 6', bathtubs are always too short, but perhaps if I take up less WIDTH, I may be able to soak once in a while in my future! Thanks for the idea!!!
  • jmath911
    jmath911 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This past (long)weekend we had company that stayed at our house that we hadn't seen in almost 5 years. I decided to not count calories at all. So after a couple of restaurant meals, late night snacking, some fried food, desserts, and some soda spread across 3 days- I am 1/2 pound lighter than last week.
    I happily realized that apparently by habit my portions were smaller and MOST of the time I make healthier choices. I think this is the definition of sustainable!
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am .2 away form my prepregnancy weight after 10 years!
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    today the tail end of my belt made it all the way to the belt loop right above my back pocket.
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a week in the sunshine of Southern California and feel really positive about my eating choices while I was on vacation. I strayed into some unfamiliar "treats" here and there but I was conscious of it and I think it all turned out pretty reasonable. It is wonderful to come back from vacation with no regrets!
  • flyingbeta
    flyingbeta Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Something really, REALLY bad happened to me at work today. :frown:

And instead of coping by eating the entire contents of my refrigerator, I did a 30-minute rage workout on the elliptical. :happy:

ADVANTAGE MINE!
  • flyingbeta
    flyingbeta Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Went shopping in my closet...
    LOVE this idea. I'm going to go shopping in my Rubbermaid storage bins after dinner!
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    This week's early victories:

Lifted on day one of Starting Strength program.
    Running intervals at just over ten-minute miles.

I had open heart surgery to remove a tumor that filled my left atrium exactly 99 days ago after spending eighteen months dropping from two hundred thirty pounds to one hundred fifty six - at the age of forty-five.

Try and stop me.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I never catch this thread on Tuesday, so here's my Wednesday Woohoo! I bought some size large shirts from the Junior's section and they fit! Woohoo!
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The day is still early, so my first tuesday triumph is the fact that I rode my bike into work today in -17"C! Brrrrrr. :-P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!