Your Affordable Dream Car?

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    A tricked out Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with an Audi A5 convertible parked next to it.
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    th?id=HN.608011938609302122&pid=15.1

2008-Cadillac-XLR-V-Convertible-2.jpg
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ford-F-150_t750x550.jpg?626c74b6d570df44fd02ecca30244159e005ff34

I have this and I love it. Was always my dream car as a young lad growing up in the UK. Now I am in New England I had to have one.

Buick Enclave is what my wife drives, not a patch on my truck, but actually a really good car.

Loving the older Ford trucks.
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Own my dream car:)

Subary Legacy GT:

1604851_10152260066421412_1884833625_n.jpg

Or I'd love A BMW X5:

2014-bmw-x5-images-06.jpg
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I'd also gladly take a

1963 Buick Riviera
    1963_buick_riviera-pic-10925.jpeg

or settle for Stallone's truck...

1010tr091955fordf100lef.jpg

PS...I always have preferred the back view anyway ; )
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Keep your sports cars, classics, etc. I'll take my FJ :)
    YAzO2KXl.jpg

And eventually, a pre-80s Firebird, with the bird on the hood. And pack of cigs in my sleeve.
    1978_Trans-Am_bandit.jpg
  • ercaface
    ercaface Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    gtrs5.jpg

LOVE
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    gtrs5.jpg

LOVE

YUS!
    although bummer its an automatic,
    or if you wanna go more affordable then the 350Z
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    A Harley-Davidson.

Why yes, I'll take one of those. I'm thinking this time next year I'll be riding around on a Fat Boy...

Harley-Davidson-Fat-Boy-Shadow-Rocket-by-Rough-Crafts-1.jpg
  • Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm told I'm a car snob thanks to my Father, my sister and I know more about more cars than I'm sure a lot of guys do... I currently have a 2013 Jeep and a 2009 Honda Civic SI, not overly exciting but I have kids, I will NEVER own a mini van, but this is what I would LOVE to have a 1967 Shelby in black.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I currently am driving my affordable dream car, 2013 Malibu Eco.

If I could afford a Volt, I would have gotten that instead. And yes, Tesla. Rawr. The interior is just as sexy as the outside.

My non-hippy side would go for the 2015 Corvette ZR1. Or a 1966 Mustang Fast Back 2+2. In midnight blue. With white interior. No, I have never contemplated this before and have never seen said car.

Yes, the Ford is the oddity here but in my defense the SO works for Chevy.
  • aynit
    aynit Posts: 43
    Options
    I have a thing for Porsche 911's. I had a poster on my wall as a kid.

Bought my 1st one in jan 2009 - kept it for a year, loved it, but needed something bigger for work etc.

Then bought another one last summer, and I truly love it.

I think its on my pic list if you friend me....
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager I always, always wanted a Jeep Cherokee. I thought our boxy, navy blue one with tinted windows was the best SUV ever and couldn't wait until it was mine. Then my mom traded it in for an old, ugly mini-van.

When I was 27, I got my 2004 Grand Jeep Cherokee, in red. :) I loved it, and it is still my fave car, but it is starting to give me problems. But she is paid off and when we bought it I told my husband I would drive it until the wheels fell off or engine explodes. (some days I feel like that is going to happen any day now) I've had it for about 5 years now, longer than I've had any other car.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    gtrs5.jpg

This would be mine, as well. The fully loaded supercar they just came out with is going for about $150k here in the US, and can beat the pants off of the Germans and Italians. (ok, yes, I watch a metric butt-ton-load of Top Gear & Fast & Loud)

I am a bigtime car nut, and have worked on them since I could hold a wrench. I have been lucky enough to own one of my dream cars, and drive a couple of others. I really really miss my Jaguar VDP. I got sideswiped by an Expedition and crashed into the Jeep in front of me that he cut off. :(:(:(

So I took the insurance payout and bought an Audi A4, which I adore as well. I can get into a Quattro TT for about 20k, and I might do that next.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well since I live in MA I would need an SUV probably a wrangler although I woukdnt mind trying the new cherokee but in the summer I would gladly drive a GTO...convertable of course!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    1968_Ford_F100_Explorer_Long_Wheelbase-oct23cBut.jpg

I'm a simple lady...I want something similar to this...

my 22 year old son drives a 73 two tone green one like this. He has put hours of work into it! It's his baby! His great uncle bought it new in 73 and my husband bought it around 2000.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    A new Subaru Outback. My 2006 Outback is amaze balls and I look forward to replacing it.....in 8 years

I would LOVE a Suburu...those dang commercials are so enticing. Or maybe a Land Rover.....
  • jpierc
    jpierc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wIQrTE9.png

2002 Pontiac Trans Am (if we're talking "affordable").

Edited: to resize image

This. I have this car and I love it. Unfortunately, I need to sell it shortly because it is really showing it's age now. That will be a sad day.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I just bought (two weeks ago) what I'd been pining for for a few years (I've been driving an ML 500 and then before than an E320) and really missed my roadster from college - I had a Mazda Miata. So it was between a Z4 and a SLK350. I test drove both and made the jump from Mercedes to BMW ( kept the ML500 for moving stuff).... and here she is:

29950376_3517.jpg