Dropped a jeans size

Options
After the scales not moving for weeks even though I've been keeping within my calories and upping my exercise - I decided to buy myself new clothes to cheer myself up.

I knew by other clothes I was slimmer so decided to try on the smaller size first....yay...size 12 jeans (US size 8) for the first time in....well I can't even remember. :happy:

Replies

• motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - that's terrific! Well done. Sometimes better to ignore the scales and just go by clothes.:flowerforyou:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    rock on with your bad self :)!!!:smile: yep I said that cause am cool like that lol always wonderful to go down a size :smile: :smile:
  • redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Shilps5
    Shilps5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done! You are probably building muscle, so the scale is not changing, but you are getting leaner. :):smile:
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congrats! such a great feeling!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Nice !!! Wish I could drop a size with 3 lbs ! GRRRR I have to lose more like 20 ! LOL
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Isn't it one of the best feelings? It's been a while for me, but I do remember it. Looking forward to it again.... and again!
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's always a good feeling!
  • mkghbrad
    mkghbrad Posts: 20
    Options
    Nice !!! Wish I could drop a size with 3 lbs ! GRRRR I have to lose more like 20 ! LOL

I've been on and off MFP for years now. 3lb loss is from the lowest weight I was last time, but I had gained before I started this time, just didn't update my stats. It's 9lbs from starting this time.

Point is though - I have been lighter than I am now at 10st 10lb (150lb) but never comfortably fitted into a size 12 jean.
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    That's so exciting! I'm happy for you. One of my goals is to finally wear jeans that fit me! I've never been able to do that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!