What do you order at Mcdonalds? (If you go there)

Options
I'm just curious what you guys order at Mcdonalds. For breakfast I just ate a Mcdonalds sausage biscuit & 1 1/2 sausage burritos.
Let's just say . . my calories for today are almost all gone. Lol. I have to stop myself from going to that place or ordering something healthier. Al though I know their salads have just as many calories, hahaha.

Replies

• missyme10
    missyme10 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger happy meal with diet coke. 530kcal.....................yum yum!
  • missyme10
    missyme10 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think the grilled chicken salad without dressing is very low calorie, so there are very healthy options available. I eat salads all the time at home so the happy meal I have is a treat :)
  • blisspoint
    blisspoint Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Side salad. Ask them to add a Grilled Chicken Breast. They only charge about $1.50 to add the chicken. For breakfast, Egg McMuffin without the muffin.
  • Shaylaurkoski
    Shaylaurkoski Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Egg White Delight for Breakfast.. . . . Only 250 Calories and then lunch or dinner I usually do a Southwest chicken Salad for 390 calories including the dressing! :) I am a single mom with an 8 year old working two jobs so sometimes it is the best option!
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Happy meals or a McDouble with a small fry and a diet soda.
  • emmawatts22
    Options
    - Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad, Balsamic Vinegar (lower cal) and Ranch dressing (if I have more calories I can eat) :)
    - Big Mac sandwich, diet coke (550 cal)
    - Mighty Wings (3 pc.) (290 cal)
  • Jessr0se
    Jessr0se Posts: 12
    Options
    They have a fantastic Santa Fe grilled chicken salad. If I'm craving fast food, I treat myself to one Mcdouble and apple slices.

This nutrition chart saves me from making horrible choices.

http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/nutritionfacts.pdf
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken classic

or if I have the calories/macros, a double bacon cheeseburger. nom nom nom.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I really do not go there. Not because I think fast food is "evil" (love burgers at Steak N' Shake or Culver's occasionally, and sometimes DQ mini Blizzard or nuggets at Chick-Fil-A)...but McDonald's just isn't my favorite. In fact I do not like the taste of their food very much.

The last 4-5 times I have gone to McDonald's (the past 2 years roughly) I have always had a dipped cone. Those are delish IMO.

I do like their sausage breakfast burritos but I have found that one is not enough food for me and two is too much (or at least too much sodium, ugh). My husband doesn't like it so we never go there on trips, and trips are the usual times I get breakfast out.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Fish
  • chelseafisher5648
    chelseafisher5648 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    egg white mcmuffin and a small sugar free normally French vanilla (but they have other sugar free flavor) ice latte also can order hot with skim milk yummy. Lunch an dinner apple slices with plain grilled chicken u can keep the veggies but I don't like them. I recommend ordering the classic grilled chicken there all the same when u order with out the stuff on them but the classic is the cheapest of the chicken sandwich an they charge u the full price regardless what u take off. I know I shouldn't go there either but I have kids an its cheap and quick . They do have a calorie menu that is paper an folds up u can ask for so u can choose out of the lower calorie items and know before going through drive through.
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have a medium plain chicken legend meal with diet coke if I am not thinking about the kcals or if I am trying to be good either a chicken nugget or plain hamburger happy meal with diet coke :) Also I love their breakfast and I would have a bacon+egg muffin with no cheese and OJ (I used to eat the hash brown but I don't think I would now imo not worth the kcals)
  • MissCamry
    MissCamry Posts: 14
    Options
    Water and a Fruit n' Yogurt Parfai for breakfast t= a total of 140 Cal., and I don't feel like crap afterwards, Lol :)
  • BethNel
    BethNel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When I have to go to McDonald's, for Breakfast I order a side order of scrambled eggs only (2 whole eggs) and the fruit and Yogurt parfait. The eggs are 170 calories and the Fruit and Yogurt parfait is 120 without the granola and 150 with it. Not bad for McDonald's. the other option for breakfast is the Egg White Delight McMuffin for 230 calories w/o butter or 250 with butter.
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    A hug, usually the southwest chicken hug.
    download1_zps4916effd.jpg
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Currently, mighty wings, fries and a diet coke, but only on days where I've been to the gym. Once those go the way of the dodo, I'll be back to my usual, which is either a 6 piece nuggest meal or a double cheeseburger meal.
  • MrsJuli4B
    MrsJuli4B Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Coffee, everything else ends up being disappointing.
  • nativetexan131
    Options
    For breakfast, their sausage burrito has the fewest calories of anything on the menu. And it's only $1. :wink:
  • carolpa1
    carolpa1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The only thing I eat from McDonald's is breakfast occasionally. I like the breakfast sandwiches. The best one is the regular Egg McMuffin as it is the lowest in calories and fat, but my favorite is the Sausage and Egg McMuffin. I would rather go hungry than eat one of their burgers. A hamburger would be a splurge food for me, and when I eat one, I want it to taste like meat to make it worth the calories and fat. If I were in a position where everyone else wanted to go to McDonalds and I wanted to stay OP then I think I would probably order a grilled chicken salad.

OK, Texan, I see your post that the sausage burrito is the lowest calorie, and you're right. But I tried one once and didn't like it. Maybe I'll give it another chance!
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    When I go I eat the parfait or hot apple pie if I have a sweet tooth. Otherwise it's a spicy chicken sandwich, small fry and a kid's size soda or coffee.