What do you order at Mcdonalds? (If you go there)

Options

Replies

• tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Never breakfast.

Lunch is a Bacon chicken ranch salad, fruit parfait and a small iced coffee with sugar free vanilla syrup.

550 cals total!
  • brookfuller
    brookfuller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I like Premium
    McWrap Chicken Sweet Chili (Grilled) 360 calories
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Regular hamburger and I toss half the bun....

Sausage burrito - I use a fork and eat the egg and sausage and toss the tortilla.

Yes, I am trying to watch carbs! I'd rather have a beer than a bun! :drinker:
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    No McDonalds where I live; Hurrah!
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    McChicken with lite mayo
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I used to get happy meals back when they had toys that would fit my collection. Now it's like most other places i go: one or two things off the dollar menu or if my family is gone and i don't want to cook i get a couple things that way dinner is covered too.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Has anyone eaten the satisfries at Burger King yet? Im having trouble saying satisfries with a straight face lol.
  • butterrum13
    butterrum13 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I get the Fruit and Yogurt Parfait, and if I have the calories I get a BBQ Ranch burger. They're 350 calories but I really like them!
  • EJSunflower
    EJSunflower Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't go there much but when I do I'll order the Egg White Delight, yogurt parfaits, Grilled chicken sandwich no cheese and occasionally a grilled chicken snack wrap no cheese extra lettuce with a side of hot mustard sauce...those fries are hard to resist but I'm at a point I can eat a few of my kids and feel content..lol
  • _AwesomeSauce_
    Options
    Ice creme cone
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Egg White Delight for Breakfast.. . . . Only 250 Calories and then lunch or dinner I usually do a Southwest chicken Salad for 390 calories including the dressing! :) I am a single mom with an 8 year old working two jobs so sometimes it is the best option!

This^^^

The other day I got 6 piece nuggets = 280 cals and small fries = 230 cals Not too bad for McyDs
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I really only like McDonald's breakfast (well and their fries), I get the egg white delight, 250 cals and I think it's yummy. If I'm going to have a hamburger and fries, I'm going to go somewhere good and splurge, like Texas Roadhouse, or Tonyburgers.
  • tiffanyrenee041589
    Options
    I usually get a cheeseburger with small fry and diet soda.
    Sometimes I"ll replace the cheeseburger with a 6 piece nugget.
    I love McDonalds! Why they have to be so fatty?! :(
  • williamsmufc
    Options
    This thread has made me want a mcdonalds so bad :(
  • smithcarola
    smithcarola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    For breakfast, a regular Egg McMuffin. Any other time, I get either 2 Grilled Chicken Snack Wraps (no sauce) or the Grilled Chicken and Bacon Premium Wrap (no sauce).
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I get either the egg white delight mcmuffin (250 calories), a yogurt parfait (120 without the granola) or the sausage burrito (300 calories) . Sometimes, if I'm feeling particularly hungry, I will have the mcmuffin AND the parfait!!!!
  • FrankieBrooke
    Options
    I normally order a grilled chicken premium mcwrap with no mayo sauces, or ranch. It's low in calories and rather large.
  • Redhead_23
    Options
    Haven't been in years but when I did go it was always breakfast foods. Sausage egg biscuit or croissant and a bacon egg biscuit or croissant.
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My Mom used to like to go to McDonalds so I would have their $1.00 cheeseburger and a diet coke. (Skip the French fries altogether). When we are traveling sometimes I have the Southwest Salad, I think it is about 550 calories and have a diet coke.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Black Coffee - best value around.