Options

Replies

• nomoreyoyo67
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Can I be added ... can we all support each other? Would love to make friends with people who or have lost 100+lbs .. it's encouraging to know it can be done!

xxxxxx
  • kmorring2014
    kmorring2014 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love to be motivated by others/help others find their motivation!

I have lost around 110 pounds since the birth of my son and 150 pounds from my heaviest weight. I have around 75 more to go to reach my all time goal weight :)
  • titus21114
    titus21114 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started as well and would love to have more friends to help with encouragement. I did weight watchers before and loved all the support from the meetings. I did lose my first week yeah!!! But have 86lbs to still go. I will send you a request!
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have 80-90 lbs to lose. As I've read through all of these comments it seems there are a lots of great people wanting to support each other and have someone to be accountable to. Maybe we should all start a group to stay connected and accountable. Somewhere we can all check in and discuss our ups and downs.
  • Bchlvr64
    Bchlvr64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm new. Would love support. Have over a 100 to lose. Could use friends. :smile:
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 more pounds to go. Please feel free to add me. We can do this!!!
  • Bchlvr64
    Bchlvr64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends too. Would love to have friends/support! Sorry, I'll try to figure this out.
  • bg192905
    bg192905 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on my 100+ lb journey!!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I am down 52 pounds as of today but I still have 70 pounds to go. I need some more friends that are active with mfp and will encourage me. Getting some friends who also have a lot of weight to lose would be fantastic!

Hey! I'm just shy of 50 lbs down (hope to hit it on tomorrow's weigh-in), with another 50-54 to go after that. As we're on a similar path, happy to team up!
  • ammiro79
    ammiro79 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I just started this journey, and I have about 100lbs to lose too. I'd love to add some supportive friends who have similar goals! :)
  • ammiro79
    ammiro79 Posts: 3
    Options
    Ha! When I posted this I saw that it said I joined in 2012! I did - and it's taken me 2 YEARS to do anything...yikes!
  • nicolescallion
    nicolescallion Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost 50lbs and I am on mfp everyday:) I sill have 100lbs to go:)
  • leogirrlvrm
    Options
    I'm in need of encouragment as well. We can so this small goals at a time 57 lbs is a big deal! Good job!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Any and all....please feel free to add me!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me, I started out Feb 2013 with 145lbs to lose, I have 101lbs gone. I am on here all the time, I haven't missed logging a day in all that time. My diary is private but I am still here every day & support everyone as much as I can.
  • HereAgain28
    Options
    That's me over 100 to lose. Everyone feel free to add me!! I was on mfp a while back but gained all my wright back so I'm here again and here to stay!!
  • daria225
    daria225 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have just over 100 pounds to lose, I'm ashamed, sadly, of where I've gotten but am determined to make it to my goal. Feel free to add me :) Together, we can do this!!!
  • scottie30
    Options
    I have a lot to go too. I only have a couple of friends on here and would love to have more. Please feel free to add me.:smile::smile:
  • Earthgirl51
    Earthgirl51 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have a hundred to go.