Support, please?

Options
I am not new to this site, but I've not ventured into the "community" yet and I think that has been my problem.

History:
5 years ago, I reached 206 lbs, started going to Weight Watchers meetings and lost a total of 35 lbs.
I quit smoking a year later, and gained 10 of it back.
I yoyo-ed back and forth between that 10 lbs for a few years.
Moved in with my boyfriend and his son who both eat like mad men and never gain a pound, hence me being here at 199 lbs.

I need support to push me in the right direction and give me the will power back that I once had! I need to be held accountable, and that's why I am here. Support, anyone?

Replies

• MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey Lady!!! Sending you a friend request! You're right....the community on here makes all the difference!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Congrats on quitting smoking! I've been quit for four months & it's the best thing I ever did for my health! Feel free to add me, I'm working on losing 30 pounds
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: Supporting others helps keep me on track, so I'm always looking for new friends.
  • SherYvon13
    SherYvon13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    sent a friend request
  • nomoreyoyo67
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • cm246
    cm246 Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I only have a few friends, altho they are good ones..:)
  • Burbanette2014
    Options
    Fell free to add me. I am new to MFP and am looking for support friends.
  • jaleenasmom
    Options
    Sending friend request! I am new too and have struggled so long. My hubby can eat like a mac truck load and never gain an ounce and guess who does all his cooking? Yep, that would be me. I've learned to resist to temptation to "taste" to see if his food is "right". He does that now and tells me what it needs.
    My biggest struggle is SLEEP. I don't get enough unbroken sleep. Also I have Lyme and that sucks life and sleep out of you.