What do you order at Mcdonalds? (If you go there)

Options

Replies

• Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Haven't been to a McDonalds in years - but I used to get a 4 piece nugget & small fries
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Their premium chicken wraps are delicious and not too bad if you get them grilled.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    The grilled chicken wrap is pretty good.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I only go there for breakfast, unless I'm drunk and stop by the 24 hour one at 2 a.m. lol..

But I order either hotcakes with sausage or a sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle mmmmmm
  • JnK619
    JnK619 Posts: 320
    Options
    Bigmac and chocolate shake, thats why I don't go
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Nothing, their food does not have any flavor and they never salt the fries anymore.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    coffee. and, if I am on the road, pressed for time & super hungry. a happy meal.
  • krystal0927
    Options
    I just went there today! The egg mcmuffin is 290 calories...so yummy for 290.
    For coffee I usually just order with 2 cream and I add my own sweetener. 40 cal!
  • sandign
    sandign Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm happy to say I haven't eaten at McDonld's in over a year. If I did go, I'm not sure what I would order because I really don't like anything on their menu. (besides the fies which are a no-no for me)

In fact no fast food at all since October.
  • morehealthymatt
    morehealthymatt Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Watever you want, just compensate for it the rest of the day. I know it will be a light dinner (salad) if McD's at lunch. do a little extra at the gym that day.
  • livingongraceandmercy
    Options
    don't eat McDonald if at all possible buy and make your own food that is alive from the tree or the ground, and put snacks in your bag, such as walnuts, or almonds, and there are so many other things you can eat. I know they have salad but save your money and buy your own, and who knows if there chicken is a chicken since so many things are genetically engineered.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what I order, that isn't what the idiots are goig to give me. I haven't been there in over 3 years now after 10 consecutive orders I got were wrong. It's hard work to make a cheesseburger with only ketchup.
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just sent my husband there to get lunch for us. I'm getting a honey mustard snack wrap, grilled. If we have extra calories, we sometimes go in the evening to get ice cream.
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
    mcgangbang-1.jpg

Yes, its such a thing.

And yes its what they call it.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Haven't been to a McDonalds in years - but I used to get a 4 piece nugget & small fries

This, except I was there last week:bigsmile:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Standard order, unless something else just looks/sounds really good

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1105196-the-mcdouble-down?hl=mcdouble+down
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Breakfast: egg mcmuffin ( No canadian bacon) black coffee and a hash brown

Lunch: side salad with a piece of grilled chicken, a plain grill chicken no bun
  • xLittleMissVixenx
    Options
    I only like the breakfast menu and can only be bothered to go before 10.30 once or twice a year but when I do I get the sausage egg and cheese bagel. It's about 500-600 calories (I think?) but I'd either go to the gym after or just have a smaller meal later in the day.
  • Runfaster14
    Runfaster14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Don't eat the biscuits, buns, wraps. Really not that hard. The hamburgers they give you lettuce to wrap it in and a big container with fork and knife if you want it. Only 100 calories with no bun. I will usually get two if I am really hungry. Breakfast I will get sausage and egg with no biscuit. It is really good.
  • Othelie157
    Options
    Cheeseburger for 305 calories, and nothing else for lunch sometimes if I'm out.

But really, I'm more of a Burger King girl.