mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Yep...

Insta camo-dropper.

:bigsmile: And I'll gut your deer, too.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    -Gingers. Or a ginger beard if nothing else.
    -Rough hands (if a man has soft hands, I instantly distrust them... no idea why). Also, hands that are bigger than mine... I'm 5'3" and my hands are a little over 7" long. They tend to be bigger than (at least longer than) a lot of men's hands.
    -Man that can cook.
    -Dude that can dress well, but also has a ridiculous amount of random *kitten* t-shirts (and won't judge me for my own collection)
    -Tan lines. There was one guy I was seeing that spent a lot of time outside and had the most adorable tan lines and the whitest *kitten* I've ever seen. :love:
    -Glasses
    -Southern gentleman
    -Accents. Doesn't matter where from.
    :heart:
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    watching women eat a lolipop
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Guys in hoodies, especially black ones. Probably left over from being a teenager in the 90's with a thing for skaters.

I also like guys who can clean up/be professional etc when appropriate but otherwise might be a little rough around the edges/casual the rest of the time.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Glasses
    A man who reads actual books
    A guy who can cook
    Musicians, in general
    A guy with a dog

I agree with these, except the musician part. The common denominator in over a dozen of my past relationships is that they were musicians (particularly guitar players for some reason). But I am sure Chieflrg would prove the exception. :wink:

A man in glasses studiously consulting a cookbook while making dinner with his dog at his feet waiting for remnants....:love::love:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Men in ripped jeans, for some reason.
    Scottish accents.
    Great smiles.
    Good manly singers.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Jaw lines...oh yeah.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    men in pj pants!! **swoooooon**
    Oh my word, this. This x1000.

Agreed. Easy access to all the fun parts!
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    women
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Guys who make decisions on first dates. I always loved when a guy chose the appetizers and wine. Shows that he knows what is good and isn't afraid to put his taste on the line a little. Of course decisiveness is one of my favorite qualities in a man.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    men in pj pants!! **swoooooon**
    Oh my word, this. This x1000.

Agreed. Easy access to all the fun parts!

YOu would be surprised at just how accessible our fun parts are when the time arises. lol
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    French peddies... extremely short hair (on women.. same with the peddie...on a woman...) any dude that would get a french peddie??? ain't no dude... by my definition of dude anyway...REAL sexy? any woman that makes an effort to look her best... whatever that best is.
  • 3P0X
    3P0X Posts: 302
    Options
    Dimples right above the buttocks....drives me insane
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    a watch on a mans wrist, usually a nice muscular forearm with a shirt rolled up the forearm and a watch. Just sexy
    I wish there was a like button for this!

I just knew I wasn't the only one, it just really catches my eye, sigh hubby doesn't wear a watch :(

Definitely not the only one.
  • ericalyn73
    Options
    A man who is kind to animals.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Girls who'll ride a skateboard/longboard. Girls who listen to rock music. Girls who do both at the same time!

ohai! it's the off-season, and i don't have the proper pix up. :grumble: ^^that's what i did all last summer, and plan to this.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Glasses
    A guy who can cook
    Musicians, in general
    A guy with a dog

I agree with these, except the musician part. The common denominator in over a dozen of my past relationships is that they were musicians (particularly guitar players for some reason). But I am sure Chieflrg would prove the exception. :wink:

[A man in glasses studiously consulting a cookbook while making dinner with his dog at his feet waiting for remnants....:love::love:
    I understand this, but I am a snowflake. :drinker:

**Lost my dog Georgia, but I might have to go the micro pig route this time.
  • RobsGirl_lds
    Options
    Calloused hands (love to feel them caressing my side and hips)
    Chest hair (it is just silky as I lay on his chest)
    The smell of pipe dope and flux (husband is a plumber so it means he is home)
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Glasses
    A guy who can cook
    Musicians, in general
    A guy with a dog

A man in glasses studiously consulting a cookbook while making dinner with his dog at his feet waiting for remnants....:love::love:

Well, my guy plays guitar, drums and piano, plus has all of the above and I think I'm a pretty lucky girl. :heart: Oh, except he doesn't consult a cookbook. He just makes up his own delicious dishes! *swoons*
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    men that flex their jaw...do you know what I mean? *swoons*