What do you order at Mcdonalds? (If you go there)

Options

Replies

• inktink
    inktink Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Double Cheeseburger, with extra pickles and onions. I'd much rather have Krystal's or White Castle, though.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    For breakfast, I love the steak and onion bagel. For lunch, I've recently discovered the McDouble.

Haven't had breakfast there in a really long time, but enjoyed a few (okay, maybe five?) of the McDoubles on a recent road-trip.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I like Premium
    McWrap Chicken Sweet Chili (Grilled) 360 calories

This is my favorite, and if I'm not driving, I'll get a side salad, too. Love that wrap so much, I haven't even tried the others. I don't care if it's real or not, I don't eat there often enough to care. :wink:
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Breakfast = bacon and egg mcgriddle for me + coffee and hashbrown Husband gets the sausage mcmuffin, no egg, obviously coffee and hashbrowns, Pancake happy meals for the kids.

Lunch or dinner = cheeseburger happy meals for the kids, husband gets a jr. chicken, I'm partial to the mcdouble with extra pickles and we usually share a large fries.

Sometimes though, if I have a coupon I'll get mcnuggets. Man I love those mcnuggets.

ETA: those mcwraps are awesome.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious what you guys order at Mcdonalds. For breakfast I just ate a Mcdonalds sausage biscuit & 1 1/2 sausage burritos.
    Let's just say . . my calories for today are almost all gone. Lol. I have to stop myself from going to that place or ordering something healthier. Al though I know their salads have just as many calories, hahaha.
    I rarely go there since there isn't much I can eat (no meat). Sometimes if we're on the road early, I'll get the Egg White Delight without the ham. It's 200 calories with the ham, so without is even better. It's filling enough, too.

Otherwise, all I can really have there is a smoothie and their smoothies are icky,
  • Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I usually get the southwest salad with grilled chicken! So good and not a million calories!

If it's a cheat meal I get whatever I want.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    McCafe Lattes! excellent!
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Only time I go is breakfast and I'll get an egg mcmuffin and coffee.
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    guilt free option
    egg mc muffin
    salad with low/no fat dressing, grilled chicken

low guilt
    egg mc muffin with bacon
    grill chicken sandwich
    small/child size fries

try to avoid the sausage, biscuits, cheese, mayo, and fried options...or Mc Donald's all together lol
  • mkim3138
    mkim3138 Posts: 80
    Options
    I went this past Sunday, I got a double quarter pounder meal with Big Mac sauce added, bacon ranch mc chicken and a hamburger :)
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want as long as it's within my calories.... that is all that is needed. I have lost 123lbs so far and I don't tike fruits and veggies. I eat whatever I want and as long as I have a deficit, I lose weight. I go out to lunch once a week with my coworkers and it is always fast food, oh and I have pizza almost every friday night, but I exercise anto get my extra caloires I need for it. It's actually really simple.
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    Bacon double cheese burger. oh. Wrong place.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I could go for some Mighty Wings.
  • kung_fu_red
    Options
    I'm changing my answer to coffee.
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Coffee.

(ETA: Unsweetened, with cream)
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    for breakfast normally the Egg McMuffin (no hashbrowns), for lunch or dinner a cheeseburger Happy Meal w/ apples and diet coke. For a snack the fruit parfait. I very rarely ever eat McDonald's anymore.
  • Adahbaby
    Adahbaby Posts: 14
    Options
    I try to stay away but I order a cheeseburger kids meal. With a coke.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what they even have there these days. I haven't been to a McDonalds in over a decade. I was never a big fan to begin with...more of a Wendy's guy.

I guess if I had to go I would go classic Big Mac.
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I only really go there for smoothies and iced coffee with skim milk/no whip. Always get a small.

Another good choice is the snack-sized grilled chicken wrap. Tasty and not too bad for you (as McD's goes).

I had an incident there the other day where I tried to order a swirl cone (half chocolate half vanilla) and they acted like I'd just escaped from a mental institution. I ended up, after 5 minutes trying to explain to the drive thru operator what I wanted, with a "plain sundae" for $1.35, which was basically what I can get at Burger King for 56 cents.

Am I the only one that remembers swirled cones????
  • bensmom912
    Options
    I am not a big McD's fan but the occasion I do go, I order the egg white delight with a hash brown(potatoes of any kind is my weakness lol) I don't like their burgers so I usually do the grilled chicken with 1/2 or no bun or their chicken salad with no dressing. I try and stay away from the fries or I binge on them :)