I'm New Here......Hi

Options
Hi, it's nice to meet you I just joined earlier this year, I am trying to get back to my healthy high school weight, it's hard I have mild sciatica and some bulging discs, i gained weight from the back medicine I was taking and kept it on ever since 3 years ago, it went from 123lbs to 169lbs i get the "awww how far along are you?" a lot it's embarrassing. At first I was lazy to exercising because I used my back pain as an excuse but now I've started to taking my weight and health more seriously because lately I found that I can't even take too many steps without getting winded, and that's not healthy so I would appreciate ANY advice , help words of wisdom , friendship if it's ok, warning I ask a lot of questions and i ramble from time to time so sorry in advance but i hope to make some friends and get the support I need to get healthy and stay healthy not just for my family but for me too. :)

Replies

• TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome here! :) Hopefully the features here will trigger a lifelong transformation in you. It is easy to make excuses, but the hardest thing is to make that first step. Congratulations because you're already doing it! Working out is one other step, and eating healthy is another. This site will help you in the later department, but there are people who have experienced great transformations. Feel free to ask tips for any kind of struggle you may have. As soon as you build consistency you'll see that your struggles will be less heavy. Aim for that, and remember "Slow and steady wins the race". Don't get fooled by advertisements who promise drastic weight loss. Chances are they are more harmful than healthy. Wish you the best! :)
  • needtogetfit932
    Options
    Good luck!
  • MizuumiJ
    MizuumiJ Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi and welcome here! :) Hopefully the features here will trigger a lifelong transformation in you. It is easy to make excuses, but the hardest thing is to make that first step. Congratulations because you're already doing it! Working out is one other step, and eating healthy is another. This site will help you in the later department, but there are people who have experienced great transformations. Feel free to ask tips for any kind of struggle you may have. As soon as you build consistency you'll see that your struggles will be less heavy. Aim for that, and remember "Slow and steady wins the race". Don't get fooled by advertisements who promise drastic weight loss. Chances are they are more harmful than healthy. Wish you the best! :)

Thank you so much:smile:
  • MizuumiJ
    MizuumiJ Posts: 11
    Options
    Good luck!

Thank you so much:blushing: