Recovering after a bad day

Options
*sigh....... just binged and am way over calorie goal... feeling disappointed. What should I do from here? What would you suggest to recover physically and boost morale?

Replies

• katz6910
    katz6910 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Draw a line under it, drink water, do a little exercise if you can and be done with it :ohwell:
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Draw a line under it, drink water, do a little exercise if you can and be done with it :ohwell:

^^THIS^^
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Think about the binge. What triggered it? What was the choice you made that set off the binge? What could you do differently if the same situation happens again to avoid the same binge?

Strike it up as a learning experience and move on. Dwelling on a bad day won't change it but if you use what you learned then you can make a positive out of the day.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Think about the binge. What triggered it? What was the choice you made that set off the binge? What could you do differently if the same situation happens again to avoid the same binge?

Strike it up as a learning experience and move on. Dwelling on a bad day won't change it but if you use what you learned then you can make a positive out of the day.

this.

one bad day wont make you fat, just like one salad wont make you thin!
  • LouLouLemons
    Options
    Feeling this way myself today... You just gotta forgive and move on with the day. Think of all that you have accomplished! One bad day compared to many good days. Go work out, get back on track. You can do it. Thank you for posting, I needed a boost myself :)

56145577.png
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Log it accurately & honestly, then move on. Look at your nutrition for the last 7 days, not just today.

Eat "healthy" (whatever that means to you) 80% off the time. Fit yummy, portion-controlled treats into your calorie goal. Deprivation can lead to bingeing.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!