Lost 180 Pounds in 7 Months all naturally

Options
http://imgur.com/3SezBrN

A before and after pic, 7 months into my journey. I was monitored regularly by doctors and although quick, it was 100% safe. No surgery, no pills, no magical powdered drinks.

I focused on a diet of 1500 calories, low carbs, high protein, and plenty of water.

Exercise was mainly walking, running, and MMA/Boxing training here in the past month or so.

Enjoy and feel free to follow me on www.facebook.com/jwaltfitness , It is a place to share stories and stay inspired.

Thanks

Jonathon

Replies

• KateCarrot
    KateCarrot Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Fantastic work!!!!
  • fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Impressive, are you going for more or stopping there?
  • accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely awesome and an inspiration to us all!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :drinker: You look like a completely different person, and by the smile on your face, it looks like you're feeling like a new man, too! Have you worked out your maintenance strategy yet or are you still losing?
  • jwalters0616
    jwalters0616 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Impressive, are you going for more or stopping there?

I am going for more. I need to get to a weight of about 240. So about 50-60 more pounds and i will stop. I plan to box and feel that is a good weight class for me.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Your smile says it all... all the determination and hard work that you have done to achieve your weight loss thus far and become healthier and physically fit. Wishing you all the best as you achieve the rest of your goals!!

Inspiring :drinker:
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I think I saw this on reddit a few days ago? Congrats! :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    How did you lose 25 pounds a month for seven months? Please tell.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Astounding!!! Very well done.
  • Nascha333
    Nascha333 Posts: 56
    Options
    Amazing!!! WAY. TO. GO! It's true, you look like a completely different person. :)
  • neonemesis
    neonemesis Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that you are smiling in the after photo you look very happy and if i had to guess from the photo i would never have pinned 297 you look great.
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. Great work.
  • 30prolessa
    Options
    What was your range in your protein and carb intake?? Very curious and good job on your work. Very inspiring!
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I am looking at those photos going "Is that the same person? Well, it is the same bathroom."

Very well done.
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! continue your good work! very inspirational!
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. Best wishes for a continued healthier lifestyle. I had a similar experience losing the weight all natural.
  • AstorMiles
    AstorMiles Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Losing weight naturally makes you more likely to keep it off, and it's healthier than other methods by far. Hope you are celebrating this major accomplishment!
  • SiobhanNeill
    SiobhanNeill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Well done... :)))
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!