What do you plan to do when you reach your ultimate weight g

Options

Replies

• skyski_tige
    skyski_tige Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Gain it back and start all over... :-) Started Tae Kwon Do and other sports I could not do before.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    If I told you, I'd be kicked off the site.
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    SMILE until my face cracks and then go SHOPPING and bypass the womens plus size department, for once I would like to go into a store and but anything I saw that I thought was cute and not worry about I can't fit into it. Then I will continue to log in here everyday and work out so that I never get back to where I was in the beginning.
  • Manda1987
    Options
    We're planning on going to Grove City in the States to shop. Whole new wardrobe, of course... but my fun, frivolous item is going to be all new pretty matching bras and undies :D No more plain cotton for me.

Also, believe it or not, I got my first degree black belt back when I was 16. I want to get into good enough shape to get back into karate, because that was when I felt my best.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Go shopping and find some gorgeous stuff to show off my legs ;)
  • kmnagel
    Options
    My sister's wedding is in April 2011, so I really hope to be at least 40-45 pounds down by then because her wedding is in ITALY!!!! (which is a present in and of itself!) And then I hope to reach my goal weight by my 30th birthday, which will be celebrated in the most adorable little black dress ever!
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy some new cute clothes and get a new PHOTOSHOOT to update my website!!! Yay!!
  • wifeyplus6
    Options
    I'm gonna get a full body massage! you know the ones where your naked? I have never had the courage to get one. But I plan on getting one when I hit that magic number!
  • SkierElle
    Options
    well, I am going to fly to Europe and ride a bike all around Scandinavia. Then I am going to do more school and try to get a masters and pHD and be poor for 4-5 more years (at least), hopefully keep the weight off because European food is really expensive, and then... come back to America and become overweight again (jk about the last part hopefully!)

I am going to do the undie run that my uni does at the end of every spring semester. At the start, everyone donates their clothes and then goes for a run with just their undies on. I'll donate some too-large clothes.... then sew some new ones!

Other than that, I think if I have the $$ i will go skydiving (for the 2nd time) after graduation, have a photo shoot for graduation, and pretend like I am the *kitten* even though we all know that college hardly means anything anymore...

Oh, then i am going to run a marathon (someday hopefully w/in 2 years). In a sexy sports bra. And I'm going to snow ski in a bikini... next spring.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy all new sexy bras and undies and also a little black dress, and I am going to go on a vacation at the beach. (I love the ocean)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Buy a sexy bikini and treat myself to a spa day. Of course, fitting into my wedding dress and being healthy are the best rewards.:-D

Shannon
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I want to take a Disney cruise/land vacation. I have went to Disney so many times and was not able to ride all of the rides. I love cruises and have been on many. I also want to cut my hair and start to wair it short short. I want a sharp crisp sophisticated cut.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,711 Member
    Options
    This may seem a little backward, but now that I've reached my goal weight, I'm going to stop coloring my hair. I'm going to let all the gray hair come in and replace the fake color I've had for years and years. The only explanation I have is that I am finally comfortable in my own skin. I figure I can be comfortable in my own hair too. Of course, if I end up hating the way it looks, I reserve the right to go back to coloring it.
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of ideas (and it helps that I have a job where I get quarterly bonuses ;-).... I either want to treat myself to a real Coach purse from the actual Coach store and not the sales at the outlet (yes, I still love them but I want to TREAT myself). OR something from Tiffany's ...like a necklace or a bracelet, nothing too expensive but nice enough to make me smile when I look at it and think, "Wow...I EARNED this" :-) OR a Michael Korrs purse....decisions, decisions!
  • kacyc1117
    Options
    I know this sounds so cheesy, but the one thing I want to do when I get to my goal weight is to wear something with a larger belt that goes across the stomach to accentuate my tatas. :) Because then I wont look like i have a roll on each side of the belt. ;)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I am going to get a tattoo on my side, across my ribs. i haven't decided on what it's actually going to be, but it's going to represent my weight loss journey. and even though my tummy won't look fantastic no matter how hard I try, im going to get my belly button pierced.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm goin streaking.

That was so my plan. Actually the plan was to strip nekked and run for as long as I can screaming "100 pounds B!TCHE$!!!!!" vendredi.gif until I get picked up by the cops and dragged off to Western State Mental Hospital... I hope they have MFP there. :bigsmile:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    This may seem a little backward, but now that I've reached my goal weight, I'm going to stop coloring my hair. I'm going to let all the gray hair come in and replace the fake color I've had for years and years. The only explanation I have is that I am finally comfortable in my own skin. I figure I can be comfortable in my own hair too. Of course, if I end up hating the way it looks, I reserve the right to go back to coloring it.

I've totally started this process!! 1 more hair cut and all the color will be gone... I didn't realize in the 16 years I've been going gray how stinkin white my hair is!! The cool thing... I got a compliment from one of the girls at the gym and she wanted to know "How do they get the silver so... silver it's REALLY cool." :laugh:
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    A lot of our plans are really similar. :laugh:

My first plan is to be able to wear a bikini for the first time in my life over the summer. Since I hope to hit my goal weight at the end of May, that would be perfect.

My second plan is to buy this: http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Evanese-Womens-Long-Dress-with-Shoulder-Bands/4032106/product.html?rcmndsrc=2 dress.

I'm also planning a trip to France/Italy/Spain for around this time next year, and I would *love* to be able to buy some nice clothes while I'm over there. I've really never been able to buy any clothes in Europe, and that is going to change! :drinker:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    well i plan to be at my goal weight at my next next birthday (the one that is in 14 months) wich will also be my 18th birthday... i plan on new clothes,pedicure,bikini wax,shoes, and maybe going to one of the clubs that lets in 18 yr olds with my sister...and going to the beach, and possibly a piercing.. i havent decided though...it will depend on how i feel then..(probally will stretch this out over a week)