Ladies 5'2''-5'4'' what is your goal weight?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• dontdomornings92
    dontdomornings92 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
  • dontdomornings92
    dontdomornings92 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently I weigh 118, my target is 108-110.
    Isn't losing those 10lbs the hardest? I've been trying for a while now and I'm not getting anywhere.
  • naariel
    naariel Posts: 37
    Options
    5'4'', a bit under 120. GW is around 110, but my goal is a healthy lifestyle and regular exercise. Whether my body settles at 110, 115, 105 or somewhere in between, I don't really care. I was 110/112 in last september/october, so that's why I have a general and accurate idea (aka not based on my 10 years ago past self) of a weight I feel good at.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    4ft 11????
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I am a smidge under 5'5" so I technically still count!
    My FIRST goal is to get to the 100s... Then I will evaluate from there... I'm doing it more for health reasons as opposed to getting skinny... But ultimately I think of like to be around 160
  • lizc0616
    lizc0616 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 2" My goal weight is 110-115 my current weight is 128 and my lowest was 102 (too skinny)
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 29yrs old, 5'3" and I maintain between 120lbs to 125lbs.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    188.5 - current weight is
    165 - goal is to get back to my pre-baby weight
    140 - I would be happy to reach that weight.

121 - my weight when I was in my 20s
  • adopp062715
    adopp062715 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"-5'4", 27 years old, and my goal weight is 120-125. My lowest as an adult is 140 and that was when I was around 24/25. When I get to my goal weight I will see how I'm feeling and maybe go lower or higher depending on what I look like. But honestly I just want to be comfortable in my own skin.
  • ahayes5408
    Options
    I'm only 5' and my lowest was 102(not for long). I am going to b 40 in May and I'd like to get back down to 110-112. Not sure if this is reasonable yet or not but the closer I get to the goal I will re-evaluate.
  • thyme4
    thyme4 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", 55 years old. My lowest adult weight was in my mid 20's, when I was running and doing aerobics regularly; I weighed about 126 then. Moving into middle age (and middle management) I was tipping the scale at 188 last April and decided I needed to take action. That was when I started using MFP. My initial goal was 138, because I had weighed that at 50 and thought I looked pretty good. Once I got there, I was feeling good and in control and thought I could keep going. I reset my goal to 133, got a Fitbit and a heart rate monitor, and added more cardio to my schedule. Well, I have just reset my goal again to 127! I think that will be the last time.

My recommendation is to set a goal that is "serious" enough to keep you on program, but keep one or two stretch goals in mind. Once you hit the goal, evaluate how you look and feel to decide if you should keep going. At our height, getting the calorie deficit needed to hit lower targets does require more cardio work (my current BMR is below the "minimum" 1200 calories). But if you are eating well and feeling good, happy with how you look...then you are there :-)
  • xany50
    xany50 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a 19 year old and my goal weight is about 115 lbs. I have never made it though. The closest has been about 130 and my highest was 150 lbs
  • ericanom
    ericanom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is around 110 or higher if I'm happy :)
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", my body seems to like being at 136-140, I can lose it easily if I go above but it's a hard slog to lose even a couple lbs below. My ultimate goal is about 125, but I can never seem to get close and it's very disheartening!
  • pinksmama
    pinksmama Posts: 40
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my initial GW is 150, I felt great and was very comfortable at that weight but I wouldn't mind getting down to 130, will see how I feel once I hit the first goal :]
  • azrielda
    azrielda Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just over 5'4", 20 years and currently 108 which is probably the lowest I've ever been and aiming to be around 115. Having a lot of difficulty putting on weight, can really sympathise that sometimes it feels like your body just wants to stay around a certain point, which is frustrating.
  • rubyted
    rubyted Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft3 and when I've popped this sprog out (if only labour was really like that) I'll be aiming to get to 107-112lbs. (I'm small framed so look best at the lower end of normal.)
    I'm 28 weeks pregnant and am 140lbs currently. Not dieting, just eating healthily to keep my weight gain in the normal parameters.) It'll be a while after I've had baby before I think about dieting as I'll be focusing on breast feeding.
  • ldarlener
    ldarlener Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be 54 and I'm 5' 2 AND A HALF....
    My goal weight is 140. I was like 125 at my lowest healthy weight. And I wasn't really healthy at that weight.
    I was 135 when discharged from the US Army, so at my peak fitness then.
    But as my oncologist says "keep a little weight, you never know when you are going to need it".
    I have decided though, I only need a little. Not 30 lbs extra.
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" & currently sitting at 175. My goal weight is 140lbs & about 18% BF - though I would be happy w/ anything under 150 as long as it is toned & under 25% BF. I have a large frame & my lean body mass is 107, so much of the "normal" BMI range for my height would be unhealthy for my body.

My lowest weight was 123, while battling an ED, & about 9-10% BF which meant I was on the verge of damaging my heart & brain. I never want to go there again. Ever.
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft3 and when I've popped this sprog out (if only labour was really like that) I'll be aiming to get to 107-112lbs. (I'm small framed so look best at the lower end of normal.)
    I'm 28 weeks pregnant and am 140lbs currently. Not dieting, just eating healthily to keep my weight gain in the normal parameters.) It'll be a while after I've had baby before I think about dieting as I'll be focusing on breast feeding.

I'm at just over a year BFing my son - it's hard work, but such an amazing gift to give your child!!