**BEST FRIENDS, 74LB COMBINED LOSS (WITH PICTURES)**

Options
My best friend Sarah and I started out on this mission at the end of April of this year in the pictures it is a combined 72lbs in the but as of now it is 74 and will eventually reach 80lbs down. Were wrapping up and heading into maintenence mode and wanted to share pictures of our combined success:wink: We could not have done this without eachother's motivation, support and competitivness:laugh: and of course MFP! I'm so thankful to have had her by my side through this experience. . . Hope y'all enjoy!!
Sarahandmyweihtloss72.jpg

Replies

• achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Tried to fix it but it looks like the photo has been moved or deleted. Might check your security settings on photobucket. Congrats on your weightloss! That's awesome!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My best friend Sarah and I started out on this mission at the end of April of this year in the pictures it is a combined 72lbs in the but as of now it is 74 and will eventually reach 80lbs down. Were wrapping up and heading into maintenence mode and wanted to share pictures of our combined success:wink: We could not have done this without eachother's motivation, support and competitivness:laugh: and of course MFP! I'm so thankful to have had her by my side through this experience. . . Hope y'all enjoy!!

MinandSarahscombinedweightloss74lbs.jpg]
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Never mind I got it!!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Make sure you change the IMG to img
    MinandSarahscombinedweightloss74lbs.jpg
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    AH HA, Thank you, lol!
  • ldafoe
    ldafoe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I've lost 116 pounds, and my BFF has lost 95 pounds. We figure that between us that's an Olson twin and a Lohan!
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    Way to go!! I've lost 116 pounds, and my BFF has lost 95 pounds. We figure that between us that's an Olson twin and a Lohan!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My girlfriend said we've lost about an Olsen twin when we calculated it, I said we lost the weight of my 10yr old! lol

Shoot I just realized I'm chopped in half on the last photo :frown:

Wait I fixed it:bigsmile:
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    super!! I can't wait for a flat tummy!!!
  • MrsNeuman
    Options
    Wow!!! You both look so great!! Awesome job!!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Congratulations to both and thanks for sharing with us! :flowerforyou:
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow, you too look amazing.. Well done!!!
  • LilMomee
    Options
    inspirational, congratulations =)
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    OMG- AMAZING! You both look gorgeous!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing. CONGRATS/
  • coachl78
    coachl78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have now lost 62 lbs since early September! I used to dred weighing in but I almost look forward to it You guys are awesome!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing! Good job!:flowerforyou:
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow! Y'all look great!
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :sad: 18 lbs lost, 45 lbs lost, etc.... god i wish i could lose that much.....my world is upside down rite now... i type perty good 4 sum 1 that is perty much 3 sheets 2 the sun huh... i wont remember this tommorrow.. so pleazzzzz 4give me mfp friends..... i am so sad rite now... i need u all 2 settle around me... i keep thinkin what am i doin this 4? my wt does not seem 2 change much. i watch the amunt i eat... oh well gn e 1......
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!