switched over from sparkpeople

Options
Hi All...just came across this website after I had alreay signed up with spark & I must say, I think I lke this one a little better. Seems more user friendly & the nutrition info seems more accurate, at least in my experience. Im really looking forward to meeting some new people & motivating others as well as being motivated by others. I just had my first child in October & am trying to shed the baby weight as well as get ready for my upcoming wedding next fall...yep, we're doing it backwards. I have a year so it is definitely a reachable goal, although I'd like to hopefully achieve it sooner. Let me rephrase...I WILL ACHIEVE IT!!! smiles!! I've had success with losing weight around the holidays before so I know I can do it again.....we all can!:smile:

Replies

• DiscoveringDena
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I too tried Spark People, and it's not very user friendly over there. Here, I love it! The site and everyone on it is just wonderful. You are right, WE CAN DO THIS :)
  • SafariLara
    Options
    you will LOVE MFP! welcome!
  • rockonerin
    Options
    welcome!! :)
  • ketagirl
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I have also tried Spark People and i agree not very user friendly and there nutrition info is horrible..from my experience also. I love this site and all the positive and wonderful people on it. YES WE Can!!!:smile:
  • jabberjaws77
    jabberjaws77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, glad to be here & nice to meet ya!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I still go to Spark People from time to time, but I think the one that has the WORST nutrition info is Fit Day. Nearly everything I wanted to log had to be done manually cause their database was just about 100% wrong. :flowerforyou: But MFP is great and I love it here. :bigsmile:
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love it here :flowerforyou: