Favorite workout DVD's under 30 minutes.

Options
What are some of your favorite DVD's outside of JM DVD's? I have most of hers and Rn30 was my favorite one, but I've seem to have lost it.

Replies

• MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love Paul Katami's Kettlebell Workouts for Beginners - they are under 30 minutes and I realy feel like I've had a great workout after I'm done with them.
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Denise Austin Quick Start Cardio. 5 min warm up and cool down. 2 programs that are 20 mins. One with weights and one without.

Biggest Loser: 8 minute Body Blast, All the workouts are 8 minutes long. Can do a combination of workouts or not. Weights in most of the workouts.
  • Ashly744
    Ashly744 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't do videos too often, but if I need a quick video workout then I like to do turbo jam's 20 minute video. Gets my heart up everytime.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com

Bonus: it's free!
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Jillian MIchaels Kickboxing Fast Fix - challenging and works every part of me lol - I love it!
    *sorry just saw you said 'outside of JM'. I have others but that's my fave :)
  • hyojoojubee
    Options
    I like the new 21 day fix DVD that came out. I used to do the 30DS from JM, but I got sick of hearing you got it BUDDY 1000 times during the video. It's also different every single day which is awesome.
  • lucycw87
    lucycw87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Davina McCall Fit in 15 - not sure if this is only available in the UK?
    HasFit workouts on YouTube, particularly their 15 minute Insanity workout and their 30 minute hardcore kickboxing workout!
    All of these are really intense (which I love), really work up a sweat and burn some calories!!
  • butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'll check these out!