Withings Wireless Scale WS-30 Not Syncing to MFP

Options
cmhrob
cmhrob Posts: 1 Member
I received my Wireless Scale WS-30 yesterday and set it up. I weighed in this morning and my weight was uploaded to the Withings Health Mate dashboard, but didn't go to MFP. I verified MFP and Withings were connected, but I can't get today's weigh-in to show up on my MFP diary. Is there a delay or should the upload instant?

Thanks,

Rob

Update: I should add that when I go to my Withings Health Mate Dashboard, I can see the MFP "widget" so I know the accounts are linked properly (except for my weight not uploading to MFP). Thanks again.

Replies

• Angel2189
    Angel2189 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the exact same problem. Got my scale yesterday. Shows MFP and Withings are linked. Withings app shows MFP data but my weigh-in is not showing anywhere on MFP. Hope someone can help us and I didn't buy this scale for nothing!
  • GoneApostate
    GoneApostate Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here. Anyone?... anyone??
  • mahri7
    mahri7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    same here! mine used to work!!
  • mahri7
    mahri7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Update: Mine took almost 24 hours!!!!! It finally updated on MFP. It used to happen in just under an hour. What gives?
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    some days it goes very fast yet other days it seems like hours. I don't know where the bottleneck happens. Usually it shows up on the Withings app pretty fast though so I am guessing that the hold up is in the interface between Withings and MFP someplace.
  • GeekyMommy528
    GeekyMommy528 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine took a few hours as well to sync.