What do you order at Mcdonalds? (If you go there)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• thatpixichick
    thatpixichick Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I never liked McDonalds or any fast food burgers when I was a raving meat/cheese eater, dunno why it just always tasted weird.
    Having said that, I will gorge on a big serving of Maccy D fries, just because potato :heart:
  • tariksehovic
    tariksehovic Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    McDouble and Coffee
  • vitaminski
    Options
    So glad someone owned up to going there! McDonalds is the Devil and I am a sinner! Love the McFlurry, especially the cream egg McFlurry! Only comes out at Easter time and last year I only had 2.

:)
  • Greytfish
    Greytfish Posts: 810
    Options
    I already gave my answer, but seriously people. I don't care if you insult the food or call it a **** hole...in fact I applaud you for realizing that McDonald's can be a death trap for those who are lazy, don't exercise, and eat it every day. I applaud you for having for have an evolved palate and not being interested in over processed food. Just DON'T call the people that work for them names and say things like "they're worst than robots, because robots can follow orders". I work for McD's and I can tell you first hand that yes, we do have plenty of teenagers who don't really want to be working and only have a job because mommy and daddy made them get one. We also have pot heads with no ambition to be or do anything else. Then there are intelligent college students who need a job with flexible hours, people who lost their job and just need some kind of income, and older adults who never got any education after a high school diploma and are quite happy carving out their own little niche in life. I won't give you my whole life story about why I work there, but some day when I graduate college and I'm handing in my resume I think it's going to look pretty damn good that I'm a manager and I've stuck with a place for so long.

Can you not understand how that would be someone's experience? Really? I didn't see her say that everyone who worked at every location was that way.

Personally, I used to stop every morning and get a coffee, M-F. I finally had to stop. I alternated between two different locations and always got the same order "large, black, coffee." In the last month of, of, 27 trips, 4 were cream and sugar, 7 were sugar, 2 were just cream - not a great batting average.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I already gave my answer, but seriously people. I don't care if you insult the food or call it a **** hole...in fact I applaud you for realizing that McDonald's can be a death trap for those who are lazy, don't exercise, and eat it every day. I applaud you for having for have an evolved palate and not being interested in over processed food. Just DON'T call the people that work for them names and say things like "they're worst than robots, because robots can follow orders". I work for McD's and I can tell you first hand that yes, we do have plenty of teenagers who don't really want to be working and only have a job because mommy and daddy made them get one. We also have pot heads with no ambition to be or do anything else. Then there are intelligent college students who need a job with flexible hours, people who lost their job and just need some kind of income, and older adults who never got any education after a high school diploma and are quite happy carving out their own little niche in life. I won't give you my whole life story about why I work there, but some day when I graduate college and I'm handing in my resume I think it's going to look pretty damn good that I'm a manager and I've stuck with a place for so long.

Can you not understand how that would be someone's experience? Really? I didn't see her say that everyone who worked at every location was that way.

Personally, I used to stop every morning and get a coffee, M-F. I finally had to stop. I alternated between two different locations and always got the same order "large, black, coffee." In the last month of, of, 27 trips, 4 were cream and sugar, 7 were sugar, 2 were just cream - not a great batting average.

Isn't that .519 ?
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    So glad someone owned up to going there! McDonalds is the Devil and I am a sinner! Love the McFlurry, especially the cream egg McFlurry! Only comes out at Easter time and last year I only had 2.

:)

So, does this mean, you don't really love Jesus?
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Anything on the breakfast menu, chicken McNuggets and McChickens. The burgers are bland and unsatisfying to me. I'll eat them, but I don't really go out of my way to have them.
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    the last thiong I would have eaten at Macdonalds would have been an Egg McMuffin and it would have been at a sales training where they were brought in probably 10 years or more back. Actually spending my own money there early 90's maybe
    Not a fan of their burgers (So many better options here even at the budget end of the scale we have Harveys which are pretty good)
    In general I don't eat fast food from any of the chains. I do eat Pizza but from a little Indie who makes wood fired Neopolitan pizzas in an oven he imported (and with cooks he imported for that matter lol)
    If I'm going to spend money eating out I'd rather save a bit and splurge on a better meal
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I go about once every 2 or 3 months and always get the fishwich and medium fries. Then I open the fishwich and dip the fries in the tartar sauce of which there's always too much. If their shake special is egg nog or caramel I might get one of those too. :)
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options

I'd hire you because it is rare to see the dedication to be honest. I don't eat fast food really at all, but I've worked over the years with a number of mangers who got their start in fast food, and most were excellent managers (not all but not all of any job are)
    As for the slagging of the employees by people, the trick is not to slag them but to address the issue with a manager politely. not ranting, not angry but politely pointing out the experience. I don't know one decent manager in any customer service business who won't thank you for feedback and use it as a training tool and a means of managing their people.
    Ranyt and rave and don't listen and you may not get as good a result though, no-one likes to be abused
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Classic grilled chicken sandwich, no mayo, with a side garden salad and balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    SWEET CHILLI CHICKEN DELI SANDWICH..... so bloody hard to say when your drunk too!
  • Greytfish
    Greytfish Posts: 810
    Options

Isn't that .519 ?

Nope. That's hitting a home run and then going back into the dugout without touching any bases.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't insult anyone but I call McDonald's "McSlops". I have not eaten there in about 6 years. Maybe twice in about 8 years and both times were for a breakfast biscuit.

I'm not a fan of McDonald's or really any fast food. I love the Publix deli, though.

cheap, low quality, mediocre tasting garbage can food that is wrong 98% of the time. Whats not to love?

Lol because of the Mcdonald's in your profile pic.

Notice that it's in the background and we have real food in the to go boxes.

The irony. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whats ironic?
  • racheljones71913
    racheljones71913 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Egg white Delight