Insanity vs T25- Should I make the switch?

Options
Hi guys,

I'm currently 20 years old, 5'9 and 200 pounds. I've been doing insanity for approximately 2 and a half weeks and I can feel my endurance improving. However, I did not lose any weight at all yet. I am eating about 1700-1800 calories a day and my heart rate monitor says I am burning about 750-800 calories during each workout (about 400 during cardio recovery).

Also, yesterday I had a lot of pain in my feet and was unable to continue. This usually happens to me at the beginning, but after i sit down for 2-3 mins, the pain never comes back for the rest of the workout. So instead of doing the Pure Cardio workout, I just went biking instead and burned 600 calories.

Now, my friend has the T25 DVD's and told me they are just as good as insanity. The 25 minute workout is also quite appealing to me as I can study for an exam that I am planning to write in May. Before with Insanity, I got less time to study.

I am going back to college near the end of May and plan on doing strength training and cardio there, but would like to lose as much weight as possible before I go.

My question is, how is t25 for weight loss compared to insanity? Should I make the switch or finish Insanity?

Replies

• blazerix
    blazerix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please help someone :(

I don't know what to do...start t25 or continue insanity (after work today).