21 Day Fix Challenge group

Options
Hey everyone!

I am eagerly waiting for my 21 Day Fix to be mailed to me and was thinking it would be nice to have a support group to lean on while going through this program. If you have 21 Day Fix, are getting 21 Day fix or want to get it, let me know! I'm really excited to start it and would love to have people join me!

Replies

• sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Annnnyone??

This is the video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_5g5rh1ezY
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    its basically a 1200 calorie diet with 30 minute workouts....you could of gotten this for free...

Also, I am not sure that 1200 calories worth of food is gong to fit in those small containers, but I could be wrong..

good luck...
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    its basically a 1200 calorie diet with 30 minute workouts....you could of gotten this for free...

Also, I am not sure that 1200 calories worth of food is gong to fit in those small containers, but I could be wrong..

good luck...

Hey! Thanks for the reply! :)

I think there is confusion with the way this program works. It is definitely not one where you are starving yourself! I love food, love to eat, and there is no way I could survive from eating 1200 calories a day! No one would want to be around me, if that was the case.

The containers are not just used once per day, but rather, you use multiple containers a day, which is based on the caloric needs you are set up with, ranging from 1200-2300, based on numerous factors, such as the method MFP sets your calorie intake. I have heard of some people even complaining of feeling like they are going to barf because they feel that it is TOO much food to eat! That is a problem I would love to have, haha!
  • bouncingbabybunny
    bouncingbabybunny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!! I just ordered my challenge pack for the 21 day fix and actually posted on the beach body group to see if anyone else was doing the fix. I'm really excited about it as I feel like I'm doing all the right things (calories in calories out, pretty clean eating, lots of water and as much rest as I can fit into my schedule) but I'm not getting the results I want, so I'm thinking it might be portions, hence the fix to the rescue (hopefully). My pack is back ordered but they are saying it will be shipped out no later then the 17th (which ,ages me sad to wait that long) and while I'm part of a challenge group with my coach on Facebook, I love mfp and am intending to keep it up during the program. I'd love for us to tackle the fix together through mfp! :-)
  • cahndoit
    cahndoit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it too! I feel like I am starting from square one with exercise and better eating. I was attracted to the portion control aspect of the program, since I struggle with that issue. I am hoping it will be a good program! It is also my first "beach body" program. I hate their website, it is too overwhelming for me, so I plan to keep logging in my food/ex in MFP to keep me accountable. I will do my best to check in here with your challenge group!
    -Ariel
  • mom22kiddos
    mom22kiddos Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on the 1st and haven't received it yet but I am excited to get started! I would love to have some support from others that are doing it as well. :)
  • CJDaniel7
    CJDaniel7 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am in and starting on Monday. Could I have done it without, yes. Could I measure myself, yes. Do I know what foods to eat, yes. But it's something I want to try. BTW, I am not on a 1200 calorie a day with it, mine is 2200. So people that don't choose do it it that way, fine. Also as a another poster stated, you fill the contairs multiple times. I know what they hold, I pretty much am using them as symbols.
  • hkittycrzy
    Options
    Hi! I just finished my first round of 21 day fix yesterday. With no shakeology. I lost 7 pounds and around 6 inches overall. I'm on round 2 and still losing. I love it! This is my first Beach body program.
  • hkittycrzy
    Options
    Also I would love some friends who are doing this too.
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have the program too! I finished the first round. I need to measure still. .... I wasn't 100% faithful to the eating (I know shame on me! lol) But I am ready for round 2!
  • hkittycrzy
    Options
    I wasn't 100% either. The last week I gained a pound because I cheated too much.
  • kitkat2331
    Options
    I'm on Day 14, and not having much luck with it. I am following the meals, and doing the work outs. The scale says I lost 3 pounds, but all my clothes still fit the same. Which is currently tight lol.
  • MADHATTER68
    MADHATTER68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Fix and can't wait for it to get here ( I know 4 to 6 weeks..) Ordered the program through my coach, and she is awesome enough to send me info on the eating so at least I can get started on that part while I wait!
    Feel free to add me, would love the support and to bounce ideas off of each other.. I plan to log all my meals on MFP.
  • happyhealthydiana
    happyhealthydiana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 18 of round 1! Then I'll be going on vacation and hope to start again on March 24!

Also, I created this little calendar for anyone in the first calorie bracket: https://db.tt/wSh8yBwu (the dotted boxes at the bottom of each day is for the second calorie level - e.g. if you need to up your calorie intake because you are doing other workouts like P90X or Insanity at the same time). Feel free to use it if you find it useful!

My Diary is open to friends and I've also been posting my 21DayFix meals on instagram (@SeeDianaTone)!

Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the program so far! During my first round I lost 10 lbs and 8 inches. I'm on day 3 of my second round. Gets easier every day. I love that the workouts are only 30 minutes! :)
  • mom22kiddos
    mom22kiddos Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Received my 21 day fix package yesterday, will be starting on Monday! :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    What happens on the 22nd day ?
  • AHealthyBalanceBBC
    Options
    I am on day 12 and LOVING this program!!
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday as well since my kids are gone for the week.
  • firegirley
    firegirley Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    What happens on the 22nd day ?

LMAO!!! You either start another program or do something different. Its not heallthy to do the 21 DF consecutively, and it is not recommended. HOWEVER, you can use it when you want a boost to your metaolism or a jump start before starting another routine! I have it and I'm starting in 2 weeks when I finish the T-25 series (Which I HIGHLY recommend) I'll do the 21 DF, then go back to T-25 again. T-25 is a series you can do long term and over and over again.
    I like that its only 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week (well, Friday is double but you can take Sat/Sun off)
    Using MFP with T-25 has been awesome. I eat clean now and have lost 16.4 lbs since I started T-25 on Jan 2oth. Thats over 2 lbs a week!