NSV - I can see my collar bone

Options
Marlene1667
Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
I was feeling a bit discourage because the scale had not been my friend lately. I have been stuck at the same weight for a while. My husband keeps telling me that I am shrinking and it is just because I have been working out a lot.... but I couldn't see it. Tonight we were doing a tough work out at the gym and for the first time in a very long time I noticed..... actual collar bones and definition around my neck and chest!!!

Replies

• ntftnm
    ntftnm Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yea! Thats great, keep up the hard work. Happy for you!
  • AussieGal73
    Options
    WTG! bet it feels great :)
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i love these kind of moments. today i noticed my undergarments are fitting much looser. yay to having to buy new undies.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! :drinker:

Must feel great!

I can't wait to see mine. :smile:
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, that's one of the first places I did notice change when I first lost. The collar bones and my fingers!

Congrats on your loss! Keep it up!
  • mama2lilcuties
    Options
    Congratulations.... Keep up the great work!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Victory! My face is the first place that I notice changes. Very cool to see visual confirmation of your good work. :drinker:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    i love these kind of moments. today i noticed my undergarments are fitting much looser. yay to having to buy new undies.

Make sure you get yourself really cute ones to celebrate. You earned it!
  • AButterflywithin
    AButterflywithin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, I can't wait till I see changes. Keep up the good work
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I can relate, I love it when mine a little more visible too. Well done!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the best. Yay yay for collarbone appearance. Hugs,
  • Marlene1667
    Options

Make sure you get yourself really cute ones to celebrate. You earned it!

Yes! Great idea. I plan to buy ridiculously girly bra and undies when I reach my goal. I'll buy some before then too but want to get something outrageous as a goal prize. Thanks for posting!
  • Marlene1667
    Options
    That is awesome, I can't wait till I see changes. Keep up the good work

You will. My progress has been slow but I am getting there. Reading all the stories on MFP has helped me to be patient. Hang in there!!
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    congrats. I had this exact same NSV last week... I was like ... OOOOH hello there old friend :D
  • DrJenO
    DrJenO Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me a few weeks back as well!
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    DEFINITION!!! Oh yeah! There've been days when I was brushing my teeth and I'd look in the mirror and notice these weird new "curves" around my shoulder/arms. It was muscles starting to grow through. How beautiful are those!!!

Very happy for you! Keep up the greatness!

(For the record, I'm personally a big fan of flipping raspberries at the scale. A scale can tell me how much gravity is affecting me, but not much else. It takes a pretty special scale to tell me things like how much fat, muscle, water all my weight breaks down to. I personally don't mind weighing the same, as long as that unchanging weight has me losing fat and trading it with muscle instead. So when people can see for themselves that their body is changing while their scale stays the same? I get pretty excited.)
  • luvmybabeez
    luvmybabeez Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Stay the course and they will become more and more defined. <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!