Day 5 to Day 395 Pictures

Options
Day 395!!!!!!!!!!

Still dropping - from size 16 to 6 heading into a size 4 - about 20 or so lbs. from my ideal weight.

Thought these side by sides speak volumes! I eat whole food plant based and this has alot to do with not only weight loss but reversal of so many of my health conditions!

Feeling great today and seeing my first client tomorrow for my new business helping people to lose weight and obtain true nutrition - so excited to help others!

dc1b783c-48ce-40b8-8bfa-d868cd5a9a75_zpsbd7ca7d4.jpg

2d6ca89e-cf9f-4402-a0bb-8d002ae27ee3_zps2e033e26.jpg

Replies

• Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    you were pretty then you are pretty now!! well done!!:drinker:
  • H3ll0_
    H3ll0_ Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...you give me hope...I need to lose 60 pounds by this time next year to be at my goal weight.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    countdown to losing weight.. job well done
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    out-standing job
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • Seeds45
    Seeds45 Posts: 90
    Options
    Beautiful woman, beautiful journey, beautiful life.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Love that shirt color! =D
  • Adahbaby
    Adahbaby Posts: 14
    Options
    Very nice! Congratulations on all your success. Are you eating an all vegetarian diet?
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Job well done.
  • luvmybabeez
    luvmybabeez Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Congratulations to you and your new business!
  • waywardcompass
    waywardcompass Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been reading your stories and following your post about eating at 20% of your TDEE... did that end up working for you? I have recently been keeping my intake at around 1300 and lifting/doing cardio 5x/week, but I'm hearing from friends and forums that I'm not eating enough! I'm thinking that could be counting for my plateau after 3 months, but I'm very frightened to eat MORE!

When you started this, was there an initial gain? Did you start losing more steadily? How have things gone? Thanks SO much for any info you might have!

-Erin
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Congratulations to you !
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Well done and great pics!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so disappointed, though, that your food diary shows really, really low (like 100 - 300 cals) food intake! Yep, I was so inspired by your awesome photos that I looked. Surely you're having more than coffee, fruit and oatmeal?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!